Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

Actual evidence and not appeals to conspiracies.

ok, apparently you haven’t been following recent news and world events at all or are living in a fantasy bubble…or maybe you just want to see the western world go down…and have you ever learned anything about history? beyond what they teach you in school i mean? what sort of “evidence„ are you looking for anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 300 ✭✭Isaiah

Wurzelbert wrote: »
    yes of course…has there ever been a reason to doubt that fundamental fact?

I don't believe it's a fact, just one idea that seems to be supported by events and one that I am leaning more and more towards for want of a better explaination of what's going on.

I have yet to hear anyone tell me why the leaders of the EU are hoisting this upon the population when it's clearly not wanted.
    They don't seem to care about thier own popularity as Merkal is definitely out of office next time round, as is Holland. So who are they doing it for?

The purpose of the members of government is to act in the interests of their electorates and citizens, so if they repeatedly act against these interests it begs the question - in who's interests are they acting? Surely it's not beyond the realms of rationality to ask these questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

ok, apparently you haven’t been following recent news and world events at all or are living in a fantasy bubble…or maybe you just want to see the western world go down…and have you ever learned anything about history? beyond what they teach you in school i mean?what sort of “evidence„ are you looking for anyway?
    Evidence to support the claim you are making, as opposed to poor attempts at having a go at me.

Evidence to support the claim you are making, as opposed to poor attempts at having a go at me.

are you in all seriousness asking for “proof” of a co-ordinated effort to undermine europe and its culture and gradually replace it with islam? the world does not work that way, you know…but the evidence is all around us, just open your eyes…what is the part you do not believe anyway?

are you in all seriousness asking for “proof” of a co-ordinated effort to undermine europe and its culture and gradually replace it with islam? the world does not work that way, you know…but the evidence is all around us, just open your eyes…what is the part you do not believe anyway?
    The "co-ordinated effort to undermine europe and its culture and gradually replace it with islam" part. My eyes are open and I'm seeing nothing of the sort going on, if it is all so obvious why not provide us with examples of this evidence?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

The "co-ordinated effort to undermine europe and its culture and gradually replace it with islam" part. My eyes are open and I'm seeing nothing of the sort going on, if it is all so obvious why not provide us with examples of this evidence?

You have to read between the lines man. See what you're not seeing. Look for the things that they're trying to hide. The truth is in the spaces between the 'facts'. Don't be a sheeple dude, open your eyes - it's so obvious!

there will never be rock-hard proof, naturally, yet the evidence is overwhelming…the undermining of europe has been going on for decades, politicians call for it and allow it to happen...and however much of it is actually coordinated or whether all are just following a similar agenda, that we may never really know, though it makes no difference anyway…seems coordinated enough to me, though…like the way muslim crime is glossed over everywhere in western europe and other things…

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

If there's no proof, how do you know it's happening at all? I'm looking around me now and I see desks, a window, no proof we're being overrun by illuminati sponsored, Islamic fundamentalists trying to somehow convert the most secular part of the world to their religion.

If you could point out any similar thing happening anywhere in the world maybe I could believe you. Could you show how hundreds of groups with wildly different ideals and memberships, can somehow work together in secret to establish a world order that benefits none of the parties involved in the conspiracy.

A conspiracy of that size is just impossible, you can barely get a group of neighbours to agree on the simplest things, I just don't see how this would work.

I have no doubt there are war mongers on both sides. The American military complex wants to sell guns to people, ISIS are deluded and desperate people that have just given up on society completely, the media are no better than small town gossips that just stir the ****.

Then we have these scaremongers like white supremacists and conspiracy theorists that might as well be working for the terrorist groups, because they act like amplifiers for terrorism, taking it to a new level that even ISIS would be impressed with.

Europe is turning into that mob that the bible warned us about, we'll shot ourselves in the foot out of fear and ignorance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Conspiracy nonsense without a grain of truth to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,622 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

Nodin wrote: »
    Conspiracy nonsense without a grain of truth to it.
    I see we have reached the 'the evidence is all around you and if you can't see it there's no point me trying to show it to you' stage of argument.

• Advertisement

osarusan wrote: »
    I see we have reached the 'the evidence is all around you and if you can't see it there's no point me trying to show it to you' stage of argument.

I think the evidence is "muslims", which seems to consist more of people screaming "muslims" than actual muslims themselves.

The new Tarantino is meant to be good, btw.

there will never be rock-hard proof, naturally, yet the evidence is overwhelming…the undermining of europe has been going on for decades, politicians call for it and allow it to happen...and however much of it is actually coordinated or whether all are just following a similar agenda, that we may never really know, though it makes no difference anyway…seems coordinated enough to me, though…like the way muslim crime is glossed over everywhere in western europe and other things…
    What would be the ultimate purpose of this conspiracy and who do you think is behind it? Why would European leaders just go along with this? Can you give an examples of where you think this is happening in Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

The new Tarantino is meant to be good, btw.
    It seriously isn't Nodin, nearly 3 hours of my life I'll never get back :mad:

What would be the ultimate purpose of this conspiracy and who do you think is behind it? Why would European leaders just go along with this? Can you give an examples of where you think this is happening in Ireland?
    And how do they convince the next batch of elected officials that they should go along with this conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

Ok what about Wahhabi mosques all over the world that are financed by Saudi Arabia.

How many terrorists have been linked to these ?

Hell even Germany's vice chancellor Sigmar Gabriel publicly accused Saudi Arabia of financing terrorists through them.
    Violent Sunni jihad leads back to Saudi Arabia (and Qatar to a degree) and its Wahhabi-centered clerical establishment.

Who orchestrated all those very public and violent protests in the muslim world about cartoons depicting the prophet ?

Then take a look at how the normal rule of law and order has been undermined because the authorities have deemed it not in the best interests (or more specifically their interest) to go after the perpetrators lest the sensitivities of the muslim community be offended.
    It almost happened in Germany this month.
    It has happened in the Uk and it has happened in Sweden.

You don't have to have tinfoil hat to think there is a bit of an auld conspiracy going on there.

Then take a look at how the demands for special consideration for prisoners, for students, etc have been conceded or placated even those demands go against the very rights we gold dear as Westerners.
    At lest the French put their foot down about burkas.

How many other groups would be allowed schools which have been found to contain literature which was ''homophobic’’, anti-Semitic and hostile to women ?
    How many other groups would be allowed openly preach hatred to their host people and nation ?

We had the case of Abu Hamza al-Masri who the European Court of Human Rights prevented his extradition to the US, lest his rights be infringed.
    Yet this was a guy who infringed the rights of European citizens to actually live through his preaching of hatred and involvement in terrorism.

I am not allowed discuss …

jmayo wrote: »
    Ok what about Wahhabi mosques all over the world that are financed by Saudi Arabia.

How many terrorists have been linked to these ?

Hell even Germany's vice chancellor Sigmar Gabriel publicly accused Saudi Arabia of financing terrorists through them.
    Violent Sunni jihad leads back to Saudi Arabia (and Qatar to a degree) and its Wahhabi-centered clerical establishment.
    Saudi Arabia and many countries in the region are pretty despicable, I don't think any bodies arguing against that. There's no conspiracy there, we're complicit in that we need their oil and are willing sell our souls to get it. If you don't like, buy yourself an electric car and then you can start to say it's other people's fault.
    Then take a look at how the normal rule of law and order has been undermined because the authorities have deemed it not in the best interests (or more specifically their interest) to go after the perpetrators lest the sensitivities of the muslim community be offended.
    It almost happened in Germany this month.
    It has happened in the Uk and it has happened in Sweden.
    Has the normal rule of law been undermined? People seem to expect an immediate reaction from the government. The fact is investigations take time. an immediate reaction would be an example of the rule of law breaking down.
    Then take a look at how the demands for special consideration for prisoners, for students, etc have been conceded or placated even those demands go against the very rights we gold dear as Westerners.
    Like what? These are special circumstances.
    How many other groups would be allowed schools which have been found to contain literature which was ''homophobic’’, anti-Semitic and hostile to women ?
    How many other groups would be allowed openly preach hatred to their host people and nation ?
    It seems like any religious school can teach these things, it's not like the Christian faith preaches equal rights for women for homosexuals, everyone that's not a Christian deserves to be tortured for all eternity according to the Catholic church.

Then take a look at how the normal rule of law and order has been undermined
    because the authorities have deemed it not in the best interests (or more
    specifically their interest) to go after the perpetrators lest the sensitivities
    of the muslim community be offended.
    It almost happened in Germany this
    month.

It didn't "almost happen" - the whole "coverup" nonsense has been debunked.
    At lest the French put their foot down about burkas..

Yep, the roughly 2,000 out of over four million French muslim women who wore burkas now can't. Europe is saved. Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

Actual evidence and not appeals to conspiracies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭222233

what part of the UK is this in? @the video Steve012?

Steve012 wrote: »

That is certainly conclusive proof that some far right goon winding up a muslim will get a smack in the gob.

I wonder if he'd like to repeat the experiment in Belfast or Dublin about the Irish, or Protestantism or Catholicism.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure how a video of Tommy Robinson getting a smack in the face is evidence of:
    Wurzelbert wrote:
    ..reality is that a co-ordinated effort to completely undermine europeans and their culture and replace it with islam is going on right now
    Maybe you could expand?

That is certainly conclusive proof that some far right goon winding up a muslim will get a smack in the gob.

I wonder if he'd like to repeat the experiment in Belfast or Dublin about the Irish, or Protestantism or Catholicism.

I'm pretty sure that man approached him?

222233 wrote: »
    what part of the UK is this in? @the video Steve012?

I'd say it's London judging on the Drivers accent, I've worked in Bradford and Wolverhampton, and the locals warned me of streets not to go down. It ain't just London..

222233 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that man approached him?

The EDL fellow called him over.

I'd say it's London judging on the Drivers accent, I've worked in Bradford and Wolverhampton, and the locals warned me of streets not to go down. It ain't just London..

I never realised Islam was so prominent in parts of the UK I had heard various media stories about attacks in the UK but didn't realise there were no go zones. That's pretty serious, these areas need to be cleaned up.

Just read an article about schools allegedly sending funds to Pakistan instead of providing basic necessities.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/11396206/Pupils-at-inadequate-Islamic-school-forced-to-eat-meals-on-floor.html

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Everybody is following the script beautifully

....what's any of this to do with IS by the way?

Their beliefs and views I would assume?

Sharia law is the only is the common denominator I guess,

"These area's need to cleaned up" not a chance, Multicultural society, shame they don't mix to good with the locals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Can't see the link Nodin

Advertisement