Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

222233 wrote: »
    Their beliefs and views I would assume?

Given that IS were thrown out of Al Qaeda as extremists theres no proof whatsoever of shared beliefs at all here.

Steve012 wrote: »
    Sharia law is the only is the common denominator I guess, .

IS reading of "sharia" is somewhat unique.
    Steve012 wrote: »
    "These area's need to cleaned up" not a chance, Multicultural society, shame they don't mix to good with the locals.

If the EDL are the locals, its hardly suprising.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

Nodin wrote: »
    Given that IS were thrown out of Al Qaeda as extremists theres no proof whatsoever of shared beliefs at all here.

That's not true at all Nodin, they split, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi had different idea's.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

If you think tommy getting a slap ,is bad watch this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

That is certainly conclusive proof that some far right goon winding up a muslim will get a smack in the gob.
    That cockroache was/is the head of the EDL.

• Advertisement

Bigus wrote: »
    If you think tommy getting a slap ,is bad ........

I condemn all violence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Bigus wrote: »
    If you think tommy getting a slap ,is bad watch this

I was wondering when Anjem Choudary would make an appearance. He's about as representative as Tommy Robinson is, and I wouldn't shed a tear if he got a smack in face too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Figure ISIS will be the next US president's mess to clean up.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,875 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

jmayo wrote: »
    Ok what about Wahhabi mosques all over the world that are financed by Saudi Arabia.

How many of these Saudi funded Wahhabi mosques are in Ireland?

Zebra3 wrote: »
    How many of these Saudi funded Wahhabi mosques are in Ireland?
    I haven't had the chance yet to read the chapter in full, but one of the chapters in this book discusses, in part, funding of mosques. The only mention I can see of Saudi funding was from 1974 when King Faisal donated around £18,000 to the Dublin Islamic Society (p.95) which would go on to become the Islamic Federation of Ireland. The main external source of funding for mosques here appears to be the Al-Maktoum Foundation (Dubai) with other finances coming from the Kuwaiti Ministry of Awqaf, who the author states "...has become a major financier of imams in Ireland rather than mosques" (p.103-4).
    Like I said, I haven't read the chapter in full yet, so if anyone has any other information I'd be interested to hear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭Wurzelbert

What would be the ultimate purpose of this conspiracy and who do you think is behind it? Why would European leaders just go along with this? Can you give an examples of where you think this is happening in Ireland?

answer me two questions: why do european governments support muslim mass immigration? and why is media coverage of immigrants’ crimes supressed?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Wurzelbert wrote: »
    answer me two questions: why do european governments support muslim mass immigration? and why is media coverage of immigrants’ crimes supressed?
    Why would you think European government support mass immigration? A mass immigration is happening because of a war and the European governments reacted. The German government has obvious reasons for wanting to show compassion, many European governments have experience of their citizens depending on the kindness of other nations in their time of crisis. I guess they all thought we'd be a bit more compassionate as affluent Europeans. The handling of it has been half arsed and contradictory. It is a mess now.

The media print what makes money, they're not one united force. They're damned either way, but as far as I can see people expect the media to react as fast as social media can spit out conspiracy theories. The general population just have no patients for the truth.

Wurzelbert wrote: »
    answer me two questions: why do european governments support muslim mass immigration?
    So you have no interest in addressing what I am asking? What "Muslim mass immigration" are you talking about exactly anyway? Refugees? Probably because there are a lot of people trying to get out of very bad situations.
    and why is media coverage of immigrants’ crimes supressed?
    As has been pointed out already, it isn't.
    Have you any interest in actually backing up your assertions or is it just going to be these sort of deflections?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭custard gannet

It didn't "almost happen" - the whole "coverup" nonsense has been debunked.

No, it hasn't been debunked. It has been established as fact that several media outlets deliberately ignored the story. At least one apologised.

You keep using this word debunked for quite a bit of proven events.

The Trojan Horse plot was debunked.
    The Rotherham racially motivated rape theory was debunked.
    Local officials and media being accused of racism for bringing up the allegations was debunked.
    The German media being relecutant to report was debunked.
    Free prams for asylum seekers was debunked.

You keep referring to incidents of record, of fact, as being debunked, with as much truth and credibility as anyone who debunks the Holocaust, as much credibility as anyone who debunks the established view of the 9/11 attacks. The only difference being that if someone spent any time on AH saying that the Holocaust never happen they'd get the boot fairly sharpish.

You should give Alex Jones a listen. During one of his diatribes he comes out with gold along the lines of "it's long been proven that there were explosions inside the towers, you can listen to NYPD audio communications at infowars.com", or "it's been proven that nobody died at Sandy Hook, the autopsy and police reports are at infowars.com".

He essentially throws out claims, followed by a claim his site possesses documents/ audio/ video that doesn't even exist, for precisely the same reason as you post your debunk stuff- to convince clowns who can't be bothered researching it themselves.

No, it hasn't been debunked. It has been established as fact that several media outlets deliberately ignored the story..

In cologne? News to me.
    Free prams for asylum seekers was debunked...

....we're getting a bit surreal now, in fairness.

In cologne? News to me.

I'm simply asking why you are so insecure in the righteousness of your beliefs that you need to make stuff up.

It was not debunked by anyone of merit. Same as The Sun survey on ISIS sympathisers in the UK. Anything can be debuinked by your rule it would seem. Hence Holocaust revisionists, Obama birthers and 9/11 truthers.

....we're getting a bit surreal now, in fairness.

They are eligible to apply to a CWO for one. As for whether the oft mentioned bus stop incident ever happened, who knows.

But we are digressing here. Why do you constantly throw out the word debunked for proven events?
    The EDL fellow called him over.

No, he did not :pac::pac::pac:

Jesus H Christ like :pac:

Tommy "hes, the leader"
    Muslim "Hey, Tommy!"

Just in case you can't hear the interaction it is subtitled.
    That is certainly conclusive proof that some far right goon winding up a muslim will get a smack in the gob.

Oh bless his cotton socks.

http://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/local/edl-leader-arrested-over-assault-1-4396265
    It is believed the victim was Saiful Islam, known for preaching his extremist views in Bury Park.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2826537/Radical-Muslims-warn-of-another-911.html

He wound this guy up you say, and got what he deserved.

Un- fuccking believable.

I'm simply asking why you are so insecure in the righteousness of your beliefs that you need to make stuff up.

It was not debunked by anyone of merit. Same as The Sun survey on ISIS sympathisers in the UK.

It was indeed shown to be complete nonsense. Reports were carried in papers from new years day, as were requests for information by the police.

The flaws in the sun survey have been gone over by numerous posters numerous times. It was debunked and rather thouroghly.
    They are eligible to apply to a CWO for one.

My bold and underline.

Yes, they are, afaik.

It was indeed shown to be complete nonsense. Reports were carried in papers from new years day, as were requests for information by the police.

More lies.

Why did ZDF apologise?
    The flaws in the sun survey have been gone over by numerous posters numerous times. It was debunked and rather thouroghly.

No, it wasn't.

Why did you claim that Tommy Robinson called your Islamist pal over to the car for a brawl? Why did you lie about the content of the video? Why are you completely incapable of telling the truth?

More lies.

It's not a lie, claims of a coverup have been debunked. What has this to do with IS?

Tommy Robinson is a far right thug, so I'm not sure what his nonsense has to do with IS either.

It's not a lie, claims of a coverup have been debunked. What has this to do with IS?

An opinion piece by a Guardian columnist is not a debunking.

Tommy Robinson is a far right thug, so I'm not sure what his nonsense has to do with IS either.

You lied as to who instigated the situation shown in the video. You said Robinson called him over. He didn't. Your Islamist mate called him over.

Given your republican, nationalist credentials, if Saif al Islam lived in Ireland and spouted his Islamist guff, wouldn't you be obliged to go and open his face up? Y'know, nationalism, physical force republicanism, all that jazz.

• Advertisement

No, it wasn't.
    It was explained to you repeatedly by me and others what the flaws were with the survey used by the Sun. You either could not, or would not, understand what people were clearly stating were the problems with the methodology used.

An opinion piece by a Guardian columnist is not a debunking...

No idea what that refers to. As stated before, articles appeared in the German press the next day.
    You lied as to who instigated the situation shown in the video..

Not at all.

Is he a member of IS, as I'm struggling to see the relevance here?

It was explained to you repeatedly by me and others what the flaws were with the survey used by the Sun. You either could not, or would not, understand what people were clearly stating were the problems with the methodology used.

The implications of the questions asked were perfectly clear. Jog on with that shoite.

Mod-Banned

No idea what that refers to. As stated before, articles appeared in the German press the next day.

Not at all.

Is he a member of IS, as I'm struggling to see the relevance here?

You said Robinson beckoned your Islamist pal over to the car.

He didn't.

It's a lie.

You also tried to say the poor local was within his rights to punch Robinson, dressing him as some poor little lamb racially abused by the EDL man.

The guy is a prominent local Islamist preacher.

Robinson is English, working class and of Irish descent. Your three most despised groups of people all rolled into one, no wonder you're siding with the mad mullah.

The implications of the questions asked were perfectly clear. Jog on with that shoite.
    As I stated, repeatedly, the questions should not be ambiguous also their sampling strategy did not produce a representative sample of the Muslim population in Britain so the Sun's "1 in 5" claim is not a valid one. As I said to you before, you either clearly have no idea how legitimate research is carried out or else you are just wilfully ignoring all these points because the Sun's report confirms your own biases.

And no, I wont "jog on" - if you feel your opinion is so correct at least try to defend it in some manner more reasonable than labelling what others have taken the time to try to explain to you as "shoite".

As I stated, repeatedly, the questions should not be ambiguous also their sampling strategy did not produce a representative sample of the Muslim population in Britain so the Sun's "1 in 5" claim is not a valid one. As I said to you before, you either clearly have no idea how legitimate research is carried out or else you are just wilfully ignoring all these points because the Sun's report confirms your own biases.

And no, I wont "jog on" - if you feel your opinion is so correct at least try to defend it in some manner more reasonable than labelling what others have taken the time to try to explain to you as "shoite".

I discussed this before. The muddying of the results was a lie. If you like lies tailored to suit a leftist agenda I'd advise you stay tuned to this thread as they are flying thick and fast :)

I discussed this before. The muddying of the results was a lie. If you like lies tailored to suit a leftist agenda I'd advise you stay tuned to this thread as they are flying thick and fast :)
    What do you mean by this?

What do you mean by this?

Grimey, we discussed this in great detail way back when. You and your theory were found out.

Badly. If you want to search through the posts and find it, and argue it in that thread, go on ahead.

Now if you don't mind, Nodders has the floor.

Grimey, we discussed this in great detail way back when. You and your theory were found out.

Badly. If you want to search through the posts and find it, and argue it in that thread, go on ahead.

Now if you don't mind, Nodders has the floor.
    What I (and others) told you is not a "theory", we were stating facts about how the survey was conducted which meant the findings were problematic to begin with and also that the generalisation to the Muslim population of Britain could not be make. You not liking what I, and others, were saying doesn't mean we were "found out, badly". Again, you should actually try defending your position rather than simply dismissing things as being wrong. You could also just answer my question instead of directing me to search back through posts.

• Advertisement

What I (and others) told you is not a "theory", we were stating facts about how the survey was conducted which meant the findings were problematic to begin with and also that the generalisation to the Muslim population of Britain could not be make. You not liking what I, and others, were saying doesn't mean we were "found out, badly". Again, you should actually try defending your position rather than simply dismissing things as being wrong. You could also just answer my question instead of directing me to search back through posts.

Grimey, if you would like to discuss the survey again, bump the old thread. Otherwise, build a bridge.

Nodin, again, why have you lied about the content, not to mention the context, of the YouTube video?

Advertisement