Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

USA has been doing things about it, yet nothing has been done about Gaza

The USA is doing nothing about Gaza? They absolutely are. They're very actively trying to wipe it off the map.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭bboybaboy19

Dapics wrote: »
    Anyone who mentions Israel here should be politely reminded by Mods that doing such a thing constitutes off-thread drift.

What? Gaza is mentioned in the OP so how is it off thread drift? Tip on with your back seat modding there like a good boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

Well, that's one way to ensure there's another war. We've had "Saddam eats babies". We've had "Gaddafi eats babies and rapes their mommies", now we have "ISIS kills Babies for being Christian! Go gettem!". This is the path to war. Some benefit from ensuring we "go gettem!". Sadly, they will prevail and there will indeed be a war. "Muslims are bad kids, mkay?" You heard it here first. Ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

The USA is doing nothing about Gaza? They absolutely are. They're very actively trying to wipe it off the map.

True by supplying the weapons !

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Dapics

What? Gaza is mentioned in the OP so how is it off thread drift? Tip on with your back seat modding there like a good boy.

"While the world focuses on Gaza , ISIS continue their genocide of anyone and everything."

Just read this in the context of what this thread is about.

The OP is describing how Gaza is detracting from what ISIS are doing.

Now put 1+1 together and see why I said what I did like a good boy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Pictures are gone but I assume they are similar to the ones that have been on liveleak for ages.

Dapics wrote: »
    Why are people arguing about Israel and Palestine???

This has nothing to do with it!

The op mentions it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Well, that's one way to ensure there's another war. We've had "Saddam eats babies". We've had "Gaddafi eats babies and rapes their mommies", now we have "ISIS kills Babies for being Christian! Go gettem!". This is the path to war. Some benefit from ensuring we "go gettem!". Sadly, they will prevail and there will indeed be a war. "Muslims are bad kids, mkay?" You heard it here first. Ish.
    What do you propose as a solution? Shall we send over some diplomats for a peace treaty? Genuinely, how should the international community deal with extreme violence from an uncompromising group of extreme Islamists?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

All true but the only way to talk to any given person, is through a language they understand.

Macavity. wrote: »
    Pictures are gone but I assume they are similar to the ones that have been on liveleak for ages.

Pretty much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,970 ✭✭✭Lenin Skynard

True by supplying the weapons !

Not only that. They support them politically, they support them in the media, they support them financially, they make sure that they use their weight to stop the UN doing anything about Israel and they provide them with the most advanced and expensive weaponry ever known to mankind. I can't help but think that the American history books will look back at this period with a deep sense of shame. I certainly hope so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Tail Docker

All true but the only way to talk to any given person, is through a language they understand.

War? Which benefits who? Notice the Isis boys in their mile long convoys of 14 reg Toyota Hiluxes? Who paid for them? There's money behind them, so there's money on a war. And in a war. BTW, I'm converting to Islam, just saying like. The beard is coming along nicely, the missus is ok with a burka and I'm learning the old "Allah akbar" phrases. Ye are on yer own..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

War? Which benefits who? Notice the Isis boys in their mile long convoys of 14 reg Toyota Hiluxes? Who paid for them? There's money behind them, so there money on a war. And in a war.
    Well of course I have no proof of this but if I was going to guess...

Come on. You don't really believe some shady guys in suits are leading us towards war with the whole Muslim world do you?

War? Which benefits who? Notice the Isis boys in their mile long convoys of 14 reg Toyota Hiluxes? Who paid for them? There's money behind them, so there money on a war. And in a war.

Id say dealerships in occupied areas "donated willingly" at a guess. While there's little denying their equipment level, most of it was essentially handed over by the Iraqi Government forces with how quickly they abandoned everything to regroup. Isis essentially have a country now, between Iraq and Syria. With that amount of area comes plenty of resources, money, and equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭debabyjesus

This is a very sick world. I hope those people and kids are in a better place.

Not only that. They support them politically, they support them in the media, they support them financially, they make sure that they use their weight to stop the UN doing anything about Israel and they provide them with the most advanced and expensive weaponry ever known to mankind. I can't help but think that the American history books will look back at this period with a deep sense of shame. I certainly hope so.

Also by trying to stop them being charged with war crimes too, I only hope they do feel shame and not rub their hands in glee as they seem to be doing now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

ISIS is estimated to have amassed wealth in the region of 2 billion dollars. This article is well worth reading and explains where their wealth came from and what a credible force they are.
    http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/15/iraq-isis-arrest-jihadists-wealth-power

This is not a skirmish between small regional factions, ISIS are terrifying and merciless. They killed 2000 in one day last week in the most brutal ways.They're not the more backward al Qaeda style terrorists,they're highly tech savvy and many of their members are educated,once professionals.Others honed their skills in the Iraq war where they became war hardy. This has the potential to erupt into something terrifying. We haven't seen a serious,violent extremist group with this much credibility,capability,or extreme viciousness. I hope really hope the US intervenes and that the world wakes up to whats going on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Wow those Isis are low life scum, just saw a pic of beheaded toddlers and a woman with her throat cut while she bleeds to death! These scum seriously need to be bombed out of existence! Animals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

It says a lot when Al-Qaeda doesn't want to have anything to do with you, and are like "No dude, that's just too much"

http://i.imgur.com/oZCIeCI.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

It would be extremely unfortunate if the Ebola outbreak happened to spread to the Middle East atm.

• Advertisement

pharmaton wrote: »
    It would be extremely unfortunate if the Ebola outbreak happened to spread to the Middle East atm.

Would the virus survive in a desert environment actually..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

Didn't a man in Saudi die yesterday from ebola on the side of the road?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

Would the virus survive in a desert environment actually..
    once its made its way into a food source it should be good to go

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Some of these people must be possessed by demons.
    America needs to go in with more air strikes and blow these animals to bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Some of these people must be possessed by demons.

Nope, just following the example of Mohammed.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Nope, just following the example of Mohammed.
    Mohammed didn't kill people for practising a different religions, he offered them protection in exchange for imposing a jizya tax on able bodied men.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭take everything

What baffles me is why the average decent people of Muslim faith aren't denouncing these savages from the hilltops. Why aren't they actively reclaiming their religion from these savages.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

<mod snip>

WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS (RAW) - ISIS begins killing Christians in Mosul, CHILDREN BEHEADED

While the world focuses on Gaza , ISIS continue their genocide of anyone and everything.

They have now been reported to have captured a group of women and children, and are beheading them.

warning, very graphic

Mod: Do not post graphic images here.

I've seen those and the videos. It's the most horrific thing I've ever seen. I can't imagine I'll ever see anything more horrific in my life.

Beheading little children is beyond the pale…

Ohh, lets kill all muslims, they want to kill all christians, someone can profit and the game will continue. I call shenanigans. But by whom? Hmmmm.

Crusade? Is it a crusade? I'm guessing you're calling for a crusade?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Packrat wrote: »

Current western civilisation is fcuked.

You should lead by example and move to Iraq to reap the rewards of the islamic state IS

The Islamic State considers them(All Non sunnie) to be "devil worshippers". After fighters ordered them to leave, convert or die, most fled their towns and villages to camp out on Sinjar mountain, an arid peak where they believe Noah settled after the biblical flood.
    "After we fled to the mountain, I returned one day to recover belongings and I saw the bodies of the elderly disabled men who had been shot dead by the Islamic State. They were too old to flee. I can't forget that scene," said Akram Edo, who escaped to Kurdish-held territory with seven children.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/iraq-crisis-worsens-us-continues-bombing-islamic-state-after-obama-call-to-prevent-genocide/article1-1249897.aspx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,802 ✭✭✭✭bilston

We're probably being a bit unfair on ISIS, I mean they did offer to let Christians in Mosul live provided they converted to Islam and pay a special tax...that or have their heads removed.

You know you're dealing with some bad b***tards when even Al Qaeda think they're extreme. This may be one of the first times in 70 years where there can be little doubt that military action is required to stop these brutes and anyone saying otherwise has their heads buried deep in the desert sands.

Advertisement