Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Just watched the alleged beheading. I think it's real. The corpse and head post beheading I don't think you could say is not his.

James Foley RIP. Horrific ending to a bright life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Just seen the foley stuff poor him and they have another guy too. these isis jihadi punks truly are sick and twisted. what a despicable bunch they are. wicked. phuck you isis.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Packrat

Can't find actual video. No twitter.... Ideas anyone

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Packrat wrote: »

Google live leaks and his name. You will get it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Don't do it man

• Advertisement

If it's a fake, it's a very good one, but why cut out the beheading bit and then show us what could be a photoshopped image/series afterwards ?

Not suggesting that they wouldn't behead him, just strikes me as odd that they'd be worried about sensibilities...

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command”

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Said it before and I'll say it again these bastards need a serious reality check in the form of a nuke. This stuff is as bad if not worse than even what the nazi's pulled in the last century.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭unseenfootage

If it's a fake, it's a very good one, but why cut out the beheading bit and then show us what could be a photoshopped image/series afterwards ?

Not suggesting that they wouldn't behead him, just strikes me as odd that they'd be worried about sensibilities...

Unfortunately, this brutal act, it is very real. Some people say that on another video they did the same - left out the actual beheading and even the shot of the severed head. They supplied still shots of the severed head, as and "extra," for those who demanded proof....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

I am unusure about whether the video is real or not, but not about whether they have the will or capacity to commit such acts.

Infini2 wrote: »
    Said it before and I'll say it again these bastards need a serious reality check in the form of a nuke. This stuff is as bad if not worse than even what the nazi's pulled in the last century.

Boots on the ground, rather than such an ultra extreme measure, which will kill thousands of civilians, or did you factor that into your equation?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭amkin25

Unfortunately, this brutal act, it is very real. Some people say that on another video they did the same - left out the actual beheading and even the shot of the severed head. They supplied still shots of the severed head, as and "extra," for those who demanded proof....

Did you guys all watch it ?Seen the start of it him in the sand talking decided against watching it,seemed such a crisp picture i couldn't watch it think it would keep me from my sleep.

But it doesn't show the actual beheading you guys are saying just the after shots is it?

amkin25 wrote: »
    Did you guys all watch it ?Seen the start of it him in the sand talking decided against watching it,seemed such a crisp picture i couldn't watch it think it would keep me from my sleep.

But it doesn't show the actual beheading you guys are saying just the after shots is it?

Yeah. It cuts off when the executioner puts the knife to his neck and then come back when the severed head is one the body.

There is a short clip about the second captive that they threaten to behead if obama continues his attacks on them.

Quite terrifying stuff. I will be losing sleep over this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

I have no doubt they beheaded him - Watch the vice documentary - they behead everyone! Showed images of a group of iraqi (possibly kurd) soldiers laying dead with their heads around them, another video show about 50 heads mounted on railings around a city as a warning to all.

I never cared much for nuking - too many innocent lives destroyed - but I think the loss of a few hundred thousand innocents now may protect millions in the future! I am actually considering agreeing to a nuke attack on ISIS / Assadi. whats going on is simply not something we should be standing by and looking at!

They had a group of soldiers in the back of a pickup truck and told them "we are going to now take you away and chop your heads off with knives" Imagine being told that - Knowing its very true!

Seems to be a lot of gore floating around the net these days,usually you had to go looking to find it,nowadays it seems its everywhere,front page of Sky News a video of a couple guys getting shot to death in the water,beheadings everywhere.

First 3 seconds of the beheading, (smallish knife) then cuts to a very gruesome still? photo of the head on top of the downward facing body's back. Face visible and definitely right guys face.

What I'm wondering is if the face is superimposed on to a different head, but that would be a lot of trouble to go to, easier to just behead him as they have said they did.

Maybe the guy doing the beheading made a balls of it and they didn't want to show that. Also, you can't behead a human or animal with just a knife without great skill. This I know having seen sheep being butchered, it takes quite a bit of force to separate the bones of the neck.

What i can't figure out is if he knows he is gonna be killed,why bother giving them the speech that they want from him,if he is about to get the worst death imaginable why would you oblige them by saying what they want,what are they gonna do,give you a worse death?i can't think of a worse death.

What i can't figure out is if he knows he is gonna be killed,why bother giving them the speech that they want from him,if he is about to get the worst death imaginable why would you oblige them by saying what they want,what are they gonna do,give you a worse death?i can't think of a worse death.

Easy enough to manipulate him into that situation to 'save' for example some children or whatever.

Personally if I knew attempts to resist were futile, I would be thinking of other things - Making peace with myself, Praying, and bracing myself for the inevitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

ardinn wrote: »
    I never cared much for nuking - too many innocent lives destroyed - but I think the loss of a few hundred thousand innocents now may protect millions in the future! I am actually considering agreeing to a nuke attack on ISIS / Assadi. whats going on is simply not something we should be standing by and looking at!

Sorry, but people calling for using nuclear weapons are no better than the people supporting ISIS, imho. Arguably there worse, as if things get out of control, then everyone is dead.

Sorry, but what ISIS is doing is no worse than some of the various nutters who were running around the Congo butchering people in far greater numbers, and no one was insane enough to talk about using nuclear weapons. The reason of course, is that it is a incredibly stupid idea, take a bad situation, and let kill some more people. FFS, complete insanity.

FFS, opening up the nuclear weapons genie again, will I guarantee you result in nuclear retaliation by anyone who can get there hands on those weapons. Sure, maybe some bright spark in India or Pakistan will come to same conclusion. They both have enough extremists in both countries who could easily come to such a conclusion.

The weapons are ****ing useless, even a limited nuclear exchange will potentially wipe out Human life. I have read scientist saying that even just Indian and Pakistan wiping each other out, has the potential to wipe out the Human race, due to potential for cataclysmic climate change.

Using them even to take out ISIS, will result in a new nuclear arms race, that will not only see more countries getting nuclear weapons, but potentially groups far worse than ISIS that will surely result in the after math of such an attack. Sure, if your going to get nuked, then the only rational option is to get some of your own, and with more and more of the weapons in more and more hands, the potential for catastrophe increase a great deal.

Seriously, it wouldn't even take someone launching an aggressive attack to kill us all. all it takes is someone to screw up and interpret there radar incorrectly, and the Human race is done. BTW, this kind of thing almost happened a few times during the cold war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭Minjor

Infini2 wrote: »

They remind me of the Japanese Imperial Army who were totally without morals and extremely cruel. Of course the Nazis were similarly sadistic but in different ways.

Just when I hear of beheadings and Yazidis being buried alive, these are things that the Japanese did back in the WW2 era.

• Advertisement

Kinda odd timing for all these ISIS videos or good timing depending which side you come down on,the court of public opinion was finally turning in the palestinians favour,and then these videos start popping up everywhere,useful for the Israel to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Minjor wrote: »
    They remind me of the Japanese Imperial Army who were totally without morals and extremely cruel. Of course the Nazis were similarly sadistic but in different ways.

Just when I hear of beheadings and Yazidis being buried alive, these are things that the Japanese did back in the WW2 era.

The germans fed the nazi war machine, the japs fed their rising sun war machine till the very end.

We all know what the end was, the slaughter of the japanese and german population buy relentless bombing and a few nukes before they surendered, germanys case hitler and most of his SS had to be killed before peace.

Never once did the good japs or germans en masse stand up and remove their extremist leaders, so they suffered the consequences.

The japs and germans knew what destruction their extremist leaders were bring upon them yet the did NOTHING, preferring to remain "good" japs and germans to the end.

Sure a lot of them would have been killed from opposing their extremist leaders, but most likely many more were killed in the end by the allies.

I don't see any difference in the middle east.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

old_aussie wrote: »
    The germans fed the nazi war machine, the japs fed their rising sun war machine till the very end.

Osama said the same crap to justify 9/11........

Its always fun to see people using the exact same reasoning as terrorists, to justify killing innocent people, not realizing that it can very easily be turned around and applied to them

Where can I see the Vice documentary folks?

There is worse then death. Also if the guy has been held captive for 2 years who knows what has happened to him, I don't wish to speculate as it appears a man has lost his life, but I can understand the speech due to a few possibilities

kryogen wrote: »

youtube

RIP

Such brutality. I've never seen anything like that before and I always assumed that a beheading was a quick, one swipe action. How wrong I was :-(

The murderer has an English accent.

old_aussie wrote: »

We all know what the end was, the slaughter of the japanese and german population buy relentless bombing and a few nukes before they surendered, germanys case hitler and most of his SS had to be killed before peace.

Never once did the good japs or germans en masse stand up and remove their extremist leaders, so they suffered the consequences.

The japs and germans knew what destruction their extremist leaders were bring upon them yet the did NOTHING, preferring to remain "good" japs and germans to the end.

Sure a lot of them would have been killed from opposing their extremist leaders, but most likely many more were killed in the end by the allies.

I don't see any difference in the middle east.

Well, there's the "Arab Spring" happening in that part of the world at least. It's not like they've all been docile. It seems ISIS have quite a bit of military power seized from the Iraqi army (who've been brushed aside easily), I think the average group of Iraqi upriser(s) would struggle without support from other countries.

kryogen wrote: »

"The Islamic State (Full Length)" is the name of it. I was going to embed the video but I'm not allowed to as a new user.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

People should look into what ISIS really is, Who they are and most importantly who funds and supplies them.

There is allot more to this than the Mainstream media will have you believe.

Advertisement