Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭amkin25

People should look into what ISIS really is, Who they are and most importantly who funds and supplies them.

There is allot more to this than the Mainstream media will have you believe.

I agree something doesn't add up for me either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Dublin Red Devil

In the search for the truth. A good standard is to follow the money. Ask yourself "Who Benefits"?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,305 ✭✭✭✭endacl

What's needed is electric cars, and a great big wall around the region. Let anybody out who wants to live in the 21st century. Let the lunatics who want to live in their 'caliphate' do so. Let's see how long they'd last.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭markfla

I was talking to a friend a few weeks ago about how the Japanese turned from total war mongers to the peaceful nation they are now pre and post the nuclear bombs. It was such a shock to their psyche it made them re-evaluate what they were doing. The Japanese were reportedly one of the worst armies you could've been captured by, they saw anyone else as sub human. I'm really starting to wonder if the unthinkable is the only solution for nipping this radical islam in the bud as the world just seems to be on an inexorable path to continued confrontation for many years and decades to come. At least threaten it...I honestly don't know how else we sort it out....people here think it's an insane solution...what is their solution. These guys are playing the long game...drop one in the dessert as a warning shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Its Only Ray Parlour

markfla wrote: »
    I was talking to a friend a few weeks ago about how the Japanese turned from total war mongers to the peaceful nation they are now pre and post the nuclear bombs. It was such a shock to their psyche it made them re-evaluate what they were doing. The Japanese were reportedly one of the worst armies you could've been captured by, they saw anyone else as sub human. I'm really starting to wonder if the unthinkable is the only solution for nipping this radical islam in the bud as the world just seems to be on an inexorable path to continued confrontation for many years and decades to come. At least threaten it...I honestly don't know how else we sort it out....people here think it's an insane solution...what is their solution. These guys are playing the long game...drop one in the dessert as a warning shot.

It's funny you should say that because I think British oppression of the Irish made us more modern. For a Western European nation, we were always lagging behind the rest of them, but then we started embracing democracy and worked our way to becoming one the wealthiest nations per capita.

We've come a long way since the days of having 4 Kings of each province and a High King ruling over them all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

It's funny you should say that because I think British oppression of the Irish made us more modern. For a Western European nation, we were always lagging behind the rest of them, but then we started embracing democracy and worked our way to becoming one the wealthiest nations per capita.

We've come a long way since the days of having 4 Kings of each province and a High King ruling over them all.
    Yeah British rule in Ireland had a really positive effect on the national psyche. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭dickface

People should look into what ISIS really is, Who they are and most importantly who funds and supplies them.

There is allot more to this than the Mainstream media will have you believe.
    In the search for the truth. A good standard is to follow the money. Ask yourself "Who Benefits"?

Any more tips?
    I almost have this figured out.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

FTA69 wrote: »
    Look up the PKK. Kurds have been engaged in armed struggle for decades.
    And now
    Now hundreds of women from the Turkish PKK (Kurdistan Workers’ party) have crossed into Iraq to help push the IS fighters out of the north of Iraq.

They are striking fear into the hearts of the Jihadist thugs who believe if they are killed by a woman in battle they will not reach heaven.
    http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/crack-unit-female-soldiers-hunting-4073417

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭chem

ISIS PR picture released!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,322 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Packrat wrote: »
    What I'm wondering is if the face is superimposed on to a different head, but that would be a lot of trouble to go to, easier to just behead him as they have said they did.
    This is the clincher for me. To create a fake, with that detail at the end (the post shot) would be far more work than just doing it.
    Maybe the guy doing the beheading made a balls of it and they didn't want to show that. Also, you can't behead a human or animal with just a knife without great skill. This I know having seen sheep being butchered, it takes quite a bit of force to separate the bones of the neck.

I imagine it was quite a struggle. Hence the bloody smudges all over the head afterwards. It was probably drawn out, so leaving it in the video highlights their weakness.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

Bastards. I hope Obama wipes all the cnuts out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Barely There

Is there anything more depressing about the concept of democracy than knowing that this guy's vote counts the same as yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Couldn't agree more. However i would say that this is actually a world problem. Isis hate all us non believers. Any country that can help, should help to eliminate them in any way possible. ..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,276 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

What an incredibly ignorant, no...completely fucking stupid, post. Clearly demonstrating that you haven't the first clue about what you are typing about.

Keyboard menstruation of the absolute lowest order.

This thread has really gone right up it's own ass in the last few pages.

Unbelievable tripe.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

So do I but the US made such a balls up of Iraq I don't think they can.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

It will be the biggest global mistake of the 21st century not to stamp out this Islamic State very quickly,if they are left unchallenged Europe will be next

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Ignorant etc.

<mod snip>

WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS (RAW) - ISIS begins killing Christians in Mosul, CHILDREN BEHEADED

While the world focuses on Gaza , ISIS continue their genocide of anyone and everything.

They have now been reported to have captured a group of women and children, and are beheading them.

warning, very graphic

Mod: Do not post graphic images here.

And yet, whilst ISIS is doing this kind of stuff, there are plenty out there who openly support Hamas, another monstrous terrorist organisation. I wonder how many people who openly support Palestine would choose to live there over going to live in Israel if they had to choose between one of the two.

It will be the biggest global mistake of the 21st century not to stamp out this Islamic State very quickly,if they are left unchallenged Europe will be next

They've already stated that they want to take over Spain and other parts of Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

And yet, whilst ISIS is doing this kind of stuff, there are plenty out there who openly support Hamas, another monstrous terrorist organisation. I wonder how many people who openly support Palestine would choose to live there over going to live in Israel if they had to choose between one of the two.
    Hamas are not ISIS. Supporting Palestine does not equate to supporting Hamas. Your username is very apt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

Minjor wrote: »
    "The Islamic State (Full Length)" is the name of it. I was going to embed the video but I'm not allowed to as a new user.

I would have hoped that basic decency would not have allowed it. When did it become acceptible to post snuff? I think we all understand that an innocent man met a grusome end without having to watch it. I'm baffled that youtube mainstream snuff and anybody would give a creeps like these headchopper scum the oxygen of publicity needs to think agan because they are only doing exactly what IS want, propagating their propaganda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭h2005

conorhal wrote: »
    I would have hoped that basic decency would not have allowed it. When did it become acceptible to post snuff? I think we all understand that an innocent man met a grusome end without having to watch it. I'm baffled that youtube mainstream snuff and anybody would give a creeps like these headchopper scum the oxygen of publicity needs to think agan because they are only doing exactly what IS want, propagating their propaganda.

He's referring to the vice documentary not the video of the beheading.

h2005 wrote: »
    Hamas are not ISIS. Supporting Palestine does not equate to supporting Hamas. Your username is very apt.

Sorry pal, but I think I probably know the Israeli situation far better than you do. Hamas is the present government of Palestine. You can't support Palestine without supporting Hamas. I know the Yesha situation inside out and the problems they cause from the Israeli side. I also know the problems that Hamas and Fatah cause. Fatah is a terrorist organisation, but it is a relatively moderate one. In many ways, Fatah is similar to the Provisional IRA and is supportable because it has clear and fair aims, which is the liberation of the area they see as their own. It is very hard to disagree with the aims of Fatah, the Palestinians do merit their own land and the opportunity to path their own destiny. However, Fatah is not a monster like Hamas. Hamas seeks the outright destroyal of Israel. Hamas wishes death to Israel and to every Jew on the face of the Earth, particularly those living in Israel. It has openly said so.

Hamas would create a medieval terror state in which women would have no rights, gay people would be executed on the spot and anyone who didn't agree with their extremist viewpoint would be left with the choice of either leave or die. It thinks nothing of civilian life, basing its weaponry in hospitals in schools. It imposes an extremist school curriculum. It relishes in human death, celebrating every Israeli killed and knowing that every Palestinian who is killed raises the profile of their own sick agenda. Hamas is a monster and those who support Palestine, in this present conflict, support Hamas and are seriously delusional.

There is no reason a decent human being would support Hamas. The only reason a reasonably educated person would choose to do so is because they are anti-semitic. Hamas is extreme to the utmost, so is ISIS. For Hamas, read ISIS. For ISIS, read Hamas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭comongethappy

h2005 wrote: »
    Hamas are not ISIS

Do you think there is a whole lot of difference?

Hamas, Boko Haram, Al queda, ISIS, Al Asqa Martyrs....... They are all cut from the same cloth.

Just because the billionaires leading Hamas now wear suits, doesn't stop them being islamists.

Do you think there is a whole lot of difference?

Hamas, Boko Haram, Al queda, ISIS, Al Asqa Martyrs....... They are all cut from the same cloth.

Just because the billionaires leading Hamas now wear suits, doesn't stop them being islamists.

Its no good arguing with those who are pro-Hamas (as much as they would like to have you believe, being pro-Palestine does equate to being pro-Hamas in the current conflict, much as being pro-Germany in 1939 equated to being pro-Nazi). They understand so little about the Middle East that what they learnt could have been written on a cereal box. They seriously believe Hamas, if it were to create the state it desired (which would mean no more Israel) would stop there and would have no aggressive intentions to anyone else. Much like ISIS!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I'd like to hear another plan coming from Palestine. Something along the lines of becoming a protectorate of one of the other players in the area.

Whoops, wrong thread

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭chicken foot

Its no good arguing with those who are pro-Hamas (as much as they would like to have you believe, being pro-Palestine does equate to being pro-Hamas in the current conflict, much as being pro-Germany in 1939 equated to being pro-Nazi). They understand so little about the Middle East that what they learnt could have been written on a cereal box. They seriously believe Hamas, if it were to create the state it desired (which would mean no more Israel) would stop there and would have no aggressive intentions to anyone else. Much like ISIS!

You do realise that your ignorant, troll-like response makes you more like the person described above than it does us "pro-Palestinians".

One question, do you equate the IDF to be of the same vein as IS? They're beheading innocent men, women & children with bombs left, right & centre! Are you saying it's necessary? That it's warranted? If you're going to lump Hamas in with ISIS then you must put another seat up there for the IDF!!

Also, the amount if bombs, rockets & shells launched into Gaza the past few weeks is equal to the force of the Hirosima bomb!

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭chicken foot

For what it's worth, I too believe ISIS has been created for a reason different to what they're leading us to believe! Timing has been bang on, their propaganda machine is firing on all cylinders and it's whipping The West into a fury against the whole Muslim world!! Funny how ISIS haven't made their way to Gaza yet isn't it?? To attack Israel would be as sweet as attacking the US wouldn't you think? Considering as they're meant to have sleeper cells all along the ME, sure they have Israel surrounded!!

You do realise that your ignorant, troll-like response makes you more like the person described above than it does us "pro-Palestinians".

One question, do you equate the IDF to be of the same vein as IS? They're beheading innocent men, women & children with bombs left, right & centre! Are you saying it's necessary? That it's warranted? If you're going to lump Hamas in with ISIS then you must put another seat up there for the IDF!!

Also, the amount if bombs, rockets & shells launched into Gaza the past few weeks is equal to the force of the Hirosima bomb!

OK, so lets imagine that the UK (kind of an unfair fight I know, but Iceland is probably a bit too far away) started bombarding Ireland with rockets, dug terror tunnels underneath the sea into Ireland and planned to use them to kidnap and murder and overthrow the Irish state, destroy it and kill every Irish person on the face of the Earth what would you demand that the Dail did? Sit there and wait for it all to happen?

Make no mistake, Hamas has launched, and is launching, thousands of rockets into Israel. The only reason you don't hear about it is because of the hi-tech Iron Dome.

The IDF has no alternative but to target hospitals and schools because that is where Hamas has located its weaponry. Where do you want the IDF to target? Places where there is no strategic gain?

You need to understand that Hamas, ISIS, Al Qaeda and so on, are absolute extremists who want to wipe out anybody who doesn't agree with their view of the world. You can't condemn ISIS on the one hand and support Hamas on the other. That's like saying Hitler was bad but Mussolini was good.

Israel is a modern, liberal democracy. Palestine, under Hamas, is a nightmare. Those who support Hamas now are in no way different to those who supported the Munich Agreement. They're showing support towards a monster and allowing anti-semitism to go unpunished.

For what it's worth, I too believe ISIS has been created for a reason different to what they're leading us to believe! Timing has been bang on, their propaganda machine is firing on all cylinders and it's whipping The West into a fury against the whole Muslim world!! Funny how ISIS haven't made their way to Gaza yet isn't it?? To attack Israel would be as sweet as attacking the US wouldn't you think? Considering as they're meant to have sleeper cells all along the ME, sure they have Israel surrounded!!

Yup, that's it, America has set up a vicious group of thugs to take over a part of the Middle East and go around beheading people just to win support for Israel :rolleyes:. LOL, I've heard of conspiracy theories but that takes the biscuit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

OK,...

Why are you attempting to derail a thread on ISIS with this ignorant rubbish?

1. Hamas does not control Palestine.
    2. There is no link between ISIS and Hamas.

and

3. The savages of ISIS are the same as the savages of Israel in that they both want to wipe out Hamas. (See how easy it is to make these connections?)

Hopefully some country or countries will eventually step in to stop ISIS. Dropping a few blankets to refugees is not much use in the long term.

Advertisement