Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭CaptainInsano

Utterly heartbreaking stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Of course i meant the Islamic terrorists. What did you think i meant....... All the British aid workers? ??

No. It's just that if you go to the UK forum Digital Spy there are seriously people who would want every Muslim in the UK rounded up or worse. Apologies, I shouldn't look at that site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Cameron has called a Cobra meeting for tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

That's exactly what they want. ISIS has explicitly stated that their hope is to bring US troops back into the fight so that they can kill them and so that the deaths of innocent civilians can help them with their recruiting. These tulips are off the wall.
    Easy solution, it's called a nuke!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

porsche959 wrote: »

Like the Indian beer? Why in god's name is he doing that?

I am so saddened by the death of this man. It's very upsetting. Vicious stuff.

• Advertisement

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Easy solution, it's called a nuke!

Oh..well that's nice. Sure Hitler would have liked one of those for the Jews...or the British for the Irish at some stage. Good going!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

fr336 wrote: »
    Oh..well that's nice. Sure Hitler would have liked one of those for the Jews...or the British for the Irish at some stage. Good going!
    What's currently been done isn't working, some people don't want anymore troops going in etc... so what do you propose?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

Cobra is an beer you get in an Indian restaurant right?

hellboy99 wrote: »
    What's currently been done isn't working, some people don't want anymore troops going in etc... so what do you propose?

I'd propose getting myself educated and being a politician or military strategist who work years to build up the knowledge and experience to make decisions on these matters, not some armchair general wanting to nuke places. I'm guessing if there were terrorists in Ireland doing this kind of thing to a foreign land you'd be fine with the country being reduced to rubble? How dare warmongers jump on the back of suffering such as this poor man's to further their own fantasies.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Fairly sure the eurofighter will sort this out fairly fast.

Noone wants troops on the ground so it will be airstrikes.

• Advertisement

Think it's time the media stopped reporting on their heinous acts. I know social media would still pass the message around but if one by one we put IS on our ignore lists, they wouldn't have as much fuel for their fire.

Dirty murdering bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

COBRA.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,953 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

COBRA.

Cabinet Office Briefing Room A
    Sounds so much less comforting under the circumstance.

If this is true it is terrible,terrible news. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Gone Drinking

Feel for all those prisoners, their families and friends. All the suffering is hard to imagine.

I fear the world will never see a single peaceful day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

I don't think it's really a question of how evil they are more kind of how STUPID they are.

Lets take the beheader guy from London. He can't even TALK PROPERLY. He talks with a kind of slur and sentences with no more than 5 or 6 words max. He's from ENG.GA.LAND FFS and can't even speak ENG.GA.LISH. You'd think their head man doing the PR for the isis group would choose someone who could at least TALK PROPERLY without sounding completely stupid. And what about the video of the British group from Britain last month. Didn't they all look like that had some kind of SPECIAL NEEDS. If they had only told us in advance they were headed out to Iraq/Syria I'm sure the government would have been only too happy to PAY FOR THERE AIRLINE TICKET out there. I'm sure it would take some financial pressure off the HSE.

What is so hilarious now is that the videos they produced has resulted in president Obama, in a complete turnaround, to announce their heading up a coalition to DESTROY ISIS. How STUPID is that. I think some heads will be rolling at ISIS HQ for making rather poor strategic errors that will ultimately lead to their complete annihilation. But don't fear ISIS all is not lost there is a coachload of more remedial types heading out to help fight against AMERICAN AIR STRIKES.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,869 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

i havn't watch the videos, are they shot in the same place?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

I'd propose getting myself educated and being a politician or military strategist who work years to build up the knowledge and experience to make decisions on these matters, not some armchair general wanting to nuke places. I'm guessing if there were terrorists in Ireland doing this kind of thing to a foreign land you'd be fine with the country being reduced to rubble? How dare warmongers jump on the back of suffering such as this poor man's to further their own fantasies.

So basically you would wait around 10 yrs before deciding to tackle the issue. These guys need dealing with NOW! Coalition of Western and willing middle eastern countries is the only way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

No. It's just that if you go to the UK forum Digital Spy there are seriously people who would want every Muslim in the UK rounded up or worse.

I don't doubt that it will come to that.

So basically you would wait around 10 yrs before deciding to tackle the issue. These guys need dealing with NOW! Coalition of Western and willing middle eastern countries is the only way.

I didn't say do nothing, just don't nuke places. Thanks.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

YEAH!!!!
    whoooo!!!

Can of whup-ass! or something.

Kill 'em all, let god sort 'em out!

WHooooooooo!!!!!

• Advertisement

Egginacup wrote: »
    YEAH!!!!
    whoooo!!!

Can of whup-ass! or something.

Kill 'em all, let god sort 'em out!

WHooooooooo!!!!!

All from behind the comfy keyboard, of course.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

i havn't watch the videos, are they shot in the same place?

The victims are on their knees , with hands tied behind their back .

Cowards they all are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭amkin25

The victims are on their knees , with hands tied behind their back .

Cowards they all are.

In fairness they are scumbags,but dropping bombs on civilians from the comfort of your bomber plane is also cowardly,even more so,the guy getting beheaded has probably a better shot at survival than someone in their house watching tv/sleeping when a bomb drops.

amkin25 wrote: »
    In fairness they are scumbags,but dropping bombs on civilians from the comfort of your bomber plane is also cowardly,even more so,the guy getting beheaded has probably a better shot at survival than someone in their house watching tv/sleeping when a bomb drops.

Oh dear, this won't go down well, I'm going to agree with you before the mob arrive good luck!

Oh dear, this won't go down well, I'm going to agree with you before the mob arrive good luck!

Lol going to bed anyway before they arrive.

Lol going to bed anyway before they arrive.

I guess one point to mention is that as you point out it is far easier to push a button in a plane or even from the ground in case of drones. However beheading someone is beyond most humans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭CaptainInsano

I don't think it's a competition, man. And I'd definitely rather get bombed in my sleep than get my head lobbed off for the world to see, but it's a silly comparison to make anyway. And a chance at survival? They've killed three of them for these videos already, I'm pretty sure their fate is well sealed.
    I'm not fond of America's foreign policy in the slightest, and they obviously have a huge part to play in the making of ISIS. But faced with these guys now, America is going to have to play a huge part in stopping them too, and I'm all for it.
    America have committed some of the worst atrocities in history for sure, but I have to back them on this one because these guys are utterly insane.

I don't think it's a competition, man. And I'd definitely rather get bombed in my sleep than get my head lobbed off for the world to see, but it's a silly comparison to make anyway. And a chance at survival? They've killed three of them for these videos already, I'm pretty sure their fate is well sealed.
    I'm not fond of America's foreign policy in the slightest, and they obviously have a huge part to play in the making of ISIS. But faced with these guys now, America is going to have to play a huge part in stopping them too, and I'm all for it.
    America have committed some of the worst atrocities in history for sure, but I have to back them on this one because these guys are utterly insane.

So bombs created them and you are all for the answer to stopping them,which is more bombs again thats the answer yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭NightOfTheHunt

So bombs created them and you are all for the answer to stopping them,which is more bombs again thats the answer yeah?

That's assuming they are beheading people because of US airstrikes in the first place, the far more likely explanation is they are unhinged murderous psychopaths.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭professore

colossus-x wrote: »
    I don't think it's really a question of how evil they are more kind of how STUPID they are.

Lets take the beheader guy from London. He can't even TALK PROPERLY. He talks with a kind of slur and sentences with no more than 5 or 6 words max. He's from ENG.GA.LAND FFS and can't even speak ENG.GA.LISH. You'd think their head man doing the PR for the isis group would choose someone who could at least TALK PROPERLY without sounding completely stupid. And what about the video of the British group from Britain last month. Didn't they all look like that had some kind of SPECIAL NEEDS. If they had only told us in advance they were headed out to Iraq/Syria I'm sure the government would have been only too happy to PAY FOR THERE AIRLINE TICKET out there. I'm sure it would take some financial pressure off the HSE.

What is so hilarious now is that the videos they produced has resulted in president Obama, in a complete turnaround, to announce their heading up a coalition to DESTROY ISIS. How STUPID is that. I think some heads will be rolling at ISIS HQ for making rather poor strategic errors that will ultimately lead to their complete annihilation. But don't fear ISIS all is not lost there is a coachload of more remedial types heading out to help fight against AMERICAN AIR STRIKES.

GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

I'm with you on that one. In fact the whole Islamic terrorist movement has been a dismal failure apart from 9/11.

There are so many ways they could be more effective and garner some sympathy than what they are doing now. One example - they could invade Israel - they are right beside it in Syria. Oh yeah, the Israelis won't kneel defenceless in the sand to have their heads cut off. That shows what cowards ISIS are.

Advertisement