Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

what harm can witchcraft actually do?
    turn someone into a frog?

I knew someone who was turned into a newt. But he got better.

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Lucy and Harry

daUbiq wrote: »
    A huge fuss is being made about the beheadings but the Saudis beheaded 19 criminals on the day the 1st american journalist was beheaded - apparently one of the 19 was beheaded for witchcraft.

No sign of Obomba carpet bombing Saudi Arabia!

Saudi Arabia are not threatening the West with Jihad are they.:eek:
    And also Saudi Arabia gives oil and lets the USA keep its navy off its coast.
    What does Isis do for anybody?They trap thousands of people on a hill and try to ethnic cleanse them.

Gays are killed in Gaza,Iraq,Iran,Saudi Arabia,Qatar.Are we to carpet bomb every body following a bronze age book to the letter of the law.Isis are no different to Muhammad who also robbed and made sex slaves and beheaded people and made people convert or die or pay a fine to practice a religion.

America should never have attacked Saddam Hussain in the 1st place.He had some control over a country full of different groups.They should not have armed a rebel entity that had Isis and Al Nusra in its ranks.America has given training and weapons and vehicles to Isis to fight Assad but then these guys decided they wanted more.We cant just leave things as they are.We have to clean up the spilt USA milk before it goes off and smells up the room.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭ahmdoda

what harm can witchcraft actually do?
    turn someone into a frog?

that's what I meant by saying you no nothing of witchcraft and the harm they do to people In Islam a Sorcerer/witchcraft are those who practice black magic and have the ability to:
    prevent marriage and birth,separate a wife and a husband,cause hate and animosity between people, cause incurable sickness/diseases & depression some can even kill the fetus of a pregnant women and cause much more harm.

In light of the above anyone who practice witchcraft or black magic is to be killed/jailed -based on the judge ruling- Unless he repent.
    To you or any non-muslim this might sound like a load of bollox however go research Islamic exorcism and black magic in Islam to understand more.

References: http://www.islamicexorcism.com/

that's what I meant by saying you no nothing of witchcraft and the harm they do to people In Islam a Sorcerer/witchcraft are those who practice black magic and have the ability to:
    prevent marriage and birth,separate a wife and a husband,cause hate and animosity between people, cause incurable sickness/diseases & depression some can even kill the fetus of a pregnant women and cause much more harm.
    How do they do these things.?Do you think magic spells work?

They stone adulterers and do honour killings and kill gay people in many areas of the Middle East it is barbaric and so is killing witches.I have known a few white witches in Ireland and they are very nice people.Now I know some witches in Kenya kill albino people and use their bones as medicine but that is another thing.
    Isis are barbaric terrorists and I hope they all get blown to bits and get there 72 virgins in heaven.They are killing anybody that is different to them and the world is better off without them.
    I saw Muhammad (Peace be upon him) do three things and none of us before or after me saw. I was traveling with him. On the way, we passed by a women sitting at the roadside with a boy. She called out to Muhammad (Peace be upon him) “O Messenger of Allah” My boy is afflicted with a trial and from him we have also been afflicted with a trial. Many times per day he is seized by fits. Muhammad (Peace be upon him) said: Give him to me, so she lifted him up to the Muhammad (Peace be upon him)

He “Muhammad (Peace be upon him)” placed the boy between middle of saddle and himself, opened his mouth and flew in it 3 times with saying “I am slave of Allah, get out enemy of Allah! Then he gave boy back his mother and said: Meet us when we return at this same place and inform me how he is. When we returned, we found her at same place with 3 sheep. Messenger of Allah (Peace be upon him) asked “How is he” She replied: “By Allah who sent you with truth” we have not seen anything in his behavior up to this time.
    sounds like a kid that had a medical condition of epileptic fits not demonic possession and Muhammad was like a witch doctor and '' cured him'' by chanting. What is this meant to prove?What has it got to do with Isis...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭DLMA23

I have known a few white witches in Ireland and they are very nice people.
    White witches/Wiccan's don't practice Black Magick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭Mark Tapley

ahmdoda wrote: »

In light of the above anyone who practice witchcraft or black magic is to be killed/jailed -based on the judge ruling- Unless he repent.
    To you or any non-muslim this might sound like a load of bollox however go research Islamic exorcism and black magic in Islam to understand more.

Its true that people who believe in a god quite often believe loads of other bòllocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭ahmdoda

How do they do these things.?Do you think magic spells work?

They stone adulterers and do honour killings and kill gay people in many areas of the Middle East it is barbaric and so is killing witches.I have known a few white witches in Ireland and they are very nice people.
    I think you missed what I said a witch in Islam is defined differently from what you think it is so those "nice witches" your talking about are not considered witches in Islam unless they practice what I mentioned I linked a reference in my last part if you wish to understand more also there is no such thing as magic spells...

I was told by a Muslim I worked with ages ago that Jinn are nice fairies are you saying they are demons.
    White witches/Wiccan's don't practice Black Magick
    I know but that did not stop our Christian brothers killing them back in the day by fire and drowning.The same thing happens in the Middle East I think as they are living in the dark ages in some places still with chopping off limbs and killing gays and stoning women and in Saudi Arabia they have even banned women from driving.We need some suffragettes over there to stand up for women's rights methinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

"interesting" link. Love this bit:
    Symptoms of evil eye
    1. ....

5. Visit Toilet alot. (sic)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭renegademaster

What does Isis do for anybody?They trap thousands of people on a hill and try to ethnic cleanse them.

Gays are killed in Gaza,Iraq,Iran,Saudi Arabia,Qatar.Are we to carpet bomb every body following a bronze age book to the letter of the law.Isis are no different to Muhammad who also robbed and made sex slaves and beheaded people and made people convert or die or pay a fine to practice a religion.

America should never have attacked Saddam Hussain in the 1st place.He had some control over a country full of different groups.They should not have armed a rebel entity that had Isis and Al Nusra in its ranks.America has given training and weapons and vehicles to Isis to fight Assad but then these guys decided they wanted more.We cant just leave things as they are.We have to clean up the spilt USA milk before it goes off and smells up the room.:p

the industrial war machine knew exactly what the outcome would be if they took sadam out!! their plan has worked nicely and a crazy amount of profit has been created ever since!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Getting back to ISIS, there was a plan to carry out a public beheading of a random Australian it seems. Police raids in Sydney and Brisbane have for the time being put pains to it.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/police-swoop-on-sydney-brisbane-homes-in-terror-raids/story-e6frg6nf-1227062160671
    Mr Abbott was briefed on the police raid on Wednesday night, which included intelligence that public beheadings were planned. “The exhortations, quite direct exhortations, were coming from an Australian who is apparently quite senior in ISIL to networks of support back in Australia to conduct demonstration killings here in this country,” he told reporters.

“So this is not just suspicion, this is intent and that’s why the police and security agencies decided to act in the way they have.

Which begs the question, what to do with these animals when they reside in your own local community?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

If they're so good, why is it always a catholic priest that puts him out then? Answer me that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 man on a BOAT

jank wrote: »
    ...Which begs the question, what to do with these animals when they reside in your own local community?
    They should ship 'em off half way around the world, and let them set up their own country...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Larry Wildman

Getting back to ISIS, there was a plan to carry out a public beheading of a random Australian it seems. Police raids in Sydney and Brisbane have for the time being put pains to it.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/police-swoop-on-sydney-brisbane-homes-in-terror-raids/story-e6frg6nf-1227062160671

Which begs the question, what to do with these animals when they reside in your own local community?

Waterboard them and squeeze every last bit of intel out of them that you can get. Then deport them to wherever the rest of their mates are. Then carpetbomb those locations with everything that the US Airforce and RAF have. Then send in troops to exterminate whoever's left. Show no mercy and leave no survivors. Then have celebrarory parades on 5th Avenue and Trafalgar Square.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

put microchips into them, send them over to their caliphate, see where they go.
    and then bomb the f**k out of those places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭LordNorbury

Hard to see how we couldn't expect the same as below to be a threat here in Ireland or moreso in the UK

screen-shot-2014-09-17-at-10.37.47-pm-original-1-522x293.png

Fears supporters of Islamic State were planning to kidnap a random person and carry out a "demonstration killing" prompted Australia's largest ever anti-terror raids, the prime minister has said.
    Asked about reports that the planned attack involved a plot to behead a person in Sydney, Tony Abbott said: "That's the intelligence we received.
    "The exhortations - quite direct exhortations - were coming from an Australian who is apparently quite senior in ISIL (also known as IS or ISIS) to networks of support back in Australia to conduct demonstration killings here in this country.
    "This is not just suspicion, this is intent and that's why the police and security agencies decided to act in the way they have."
    police-van-1-522x293.jpg More than 800 police officers were involved in the raids More than 800 officers took part in the operation which saw at least 15 people detained and one charged with a serious "terrorism-related" offence.
    The suspects had purchased machetes, balaclavas and military fatigues and planned to record the killing to be released on social media, Australia's ABC News reported.
    Pictures in the Australian media showed a sword being removed from one of the properties
    The early morning raids of homes and businesses in Sydney and Brisbane came just days after Australia raised its national terror threat level to "high" for the first time, citing the likelihood of terrorist attacks by Australians radicalised in Iraq or Syria.
    suspect-2-522x293.jpg A suspect is detained by armed police during the operation One of the suspects arrested made a brief appearance in court on Thursday.
    Prosecutors said Omarjan Azari - who is charged with conspiracy to prepare for a terrorist attack- was involved in an alleged plan to "gruesomely" kill someone, an attack that was "clearly designed to shock and horrify" the public.
    Court documents accused the 22-year-old of conspiring with former Sydney nightclub bouncer Mohammad Ali Baryalei, 33, who is suspected to be Australia's most senior member of IS in Syria and Iraq.
    Prosecutor Michael Allnutt said the charge followed from the interception of a phone call made in recent days.
    forensic-1-522x293.jpg A police forensic expert gathers evidence at a property in Sydney Police have also issued an arrest warrant for Baryalei.
    Sydney is home to around half of Australia's 500,000 Muslims, with the majority living in the western suburbs where the raids were carried out.
    New South Wales Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione said the operation showed the reality of the threat facing Australia.
    He said: "You know it is of serious concern that right at the heart of our communities we have people that are planning to conduct random attacks.
    "Today we work together to make sure that didn't happen. We have disrupted that particular attack."
    Australia, which is due to host the G20 Leaders Summit in Brisbane in mid-November, is concerned over the number of its citizens believed to be fighting overseas with Islamist militant groups.
    police-chief-1-522x293.jpg Police chiefs said the operation highlighted the reality of the threat Mr Scipione said: "Our police will continue to work tirelessly to prevent any such attacks but certainly can I stress that right now, is a time for calm.
    "We don't need to whip this up.
    "We need to let people know that they are safe and certainly from our perspective we know that the work this morning will ensure that all of those plans that may have been on foot have been thwarted."
    Up to 160 Australians have either been involved in the fighting in the Middle East or actively supporting it, officials said.
    At least 20 are believed to have returned to Australia and pose a national security risk, the head of the country's spy agency said when raising the threat level last week.

http://news.sky.com/story/1337718/is-planned-beheading-in-australia-pm-says

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Attacking Saddam was one of the worst decisions ever made imo. Saddam was a dictator and yes he did kill 1000s but what he had was much better than what came after him.

The West has armed all these awful groups when it suited them. I kind of think the West has tended to underestimate 'Islamic' fascism and extremism as some kind of stone age savagery that can be used against more powerful enemies like Russia and to help dislodge weaker enemies like Saddam.

The Afghan Mujahedin was the first example of a group the US armed. This still governs Afghanistan to an extent but it divided up several times with the Taliban and al Qaeda factions becoming examples of the underestimation of such groups. 'Islamic' extremism has become a problem problem for all.

ISIS the same. This whole idea of arming rebels with possible al Qaeda in the ranks in both Syria and Libya has been madness. Is this some kind of deal to help these take over countries in return for no more 9/11s? Is it some sort of appeasement?

Saddam's Iraq, Syria, Gaddafi's Libya, military Egypt and Iran are all regimes that block ISIS and al Qaeda from forming their goal of complete takeover of the region of the Middle East and North/East/West Africa. Their goal is an empire stretching from Senegal to the Philippines and from Spain to North China.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

Waterboard them and squeeze every last bit of intel out of them that you can get. Then deport them to wherever the rest of their mates are. Then carpetbomb those locations with everything that the US Airforce and RAF have. Then send in troops to exterminate whoever's left. Show no mercy and leave no survivors. Then have celebrarory parades on 5th Avenue and Trafalgar Square.

Another patriotic troll - this isn't a US website :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

Authorities thwart 'beheading' plot in Australia's biggest ever counter-terrorism raids.

Mohammad Ali Baryalei, a former Kings Cross bouncer and part-time actor, is understood to have made the instruction to kidnap people in Brisbane and Sydney and have them executed on camera. That video was then to be sent back to IS's media unit, where it would be publicly released

And muslims have the hide to protest that muslims are being vilified and terrorised.

Where do these muslims think terrorists come from.

If these muslims are so terrified of living in Australia the should feck off to some country wher they will feel safe.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-18/authorities-thwart-beheading-plot-in-australias-biggest-raid/5754276

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKRwx6HBZhg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭LordNorbury

old_aussie wrote: »
    Authorities thwart 'beheading' plot in Australia's biggest ever counter-terrorism raids.

Mohammad Ali Baryalei, a former Kings Cross bouncer and part-time actor, is understood to have made the instruction to kidnap people in Brisbane and Sydney and have them executed on camera. That video was then to be sent back to IS's media unit, where it would be publicly released

And muslims have the hide to protest that muslims are being vilified and terrorised.

If these muslims are so terrified of living in Australia the should feck off to some country wher they will feel safe.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-18/authorities-thwart-beheading-plot-in-australias-biggest-raid/5754276

It is sickening that Muslims in Europe & the US and basically everywhere in the developed world, are given the height of respect, their right to practice their faith certainly isn't interfered with anywhere in the developed world. It seems that the only place where extreme religious intolerance exists now is in Muslim countries in the middle east.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,411 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hammer Archer

It is sickening that Muslims in Europe & the US and basically everywhere in the developed world, are given the height of respect, their right to practice their faith certainly isn't interfered with anywhere in the developed world. It seems that the only place where extreme religious intolerance exists now is in Muslim countries in the middle east.
    Buddhists slaughtering Muslims in Burma? Christian militias doing the same in Central African Republic?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Nominated for most naive post of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭conorhal

old_aussie wrote: »

The protest was organized by Hizb Ut-Tahrir, whose stated aim is to establish a global caliphate under Sharia. That is to say, a group who wants to abolish democracy is exercising its democratic right to protest about the cops trying to stop a potential terrorist act.

It really goes to show how utterly brazen these goons are and how confident that we will tollerate their intollerance.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Another video has beem released showing another British hostage but not Alan Henning who was featured at the end of the last beheading video,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

Gatling wrote: »
    Another video has beem released showing another British hostage but not Alan Henning who was featured at the end of the last beheading video,

Can be found here if one wishes to view it: ibtimes.co.uk/isis-british-reporter-john-cantlie-new-islamic-state-hostage-video-1466123

There is no violence whatsoever, it's simply a faux television programme with prisoner John Cantlie "presenting" it.

Quite disturbing all the same though, he's eerily composed for a hostage.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

It is scary what IS/ISIS/ISIL have planned. We had it in London when Lee Rigby was attacked and murdered in a most savage way. I don't think he was the first and the last who will be attacked this way on a street in a western style country.
    One wouldn't have though Australia would be facing this frightening prospect that was uncovered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭0byme75341jo28

RobertKK wrote: »
    It is scary what IS/ISIS/ISIL have planned. We had it in London when Lee Rigby was attacked and murdered in a most savage way. I don't think he was the first and the last who will be attacked this way on a street in a western style country.
    One wouldn't have though Australia would be facing this frightening prospect that was uncovered.

Lee Rigby's murder had nothing to do with ISIS.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

No but Australian authority's mounted there biggest counter terror operation this morning after intelligence surfaced saying that supporters of isis in Australia were planning to abduct and behead an Australian citizen and broadcast it online ,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Standman

This new video is just bizarre! They have the hostage presenting it like a news program, and he says there will be a series of these videos showing the "truth" about things. It's addressed to the public this time not world leaders.

What on earth are they expecting to accomplish with this? Are they just trying to humiliate the poor journalist that that they have forced to do this, and by extension the western media?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

Not at the time but now you have ISIS and rest assured that there will be copycat killings in the name of what they are doing if or rather when this thing escalates.
    This isn't a country you're dealing with - it doesn't matter what nationality or what race, the call is going out to all Muslims everywhere. Plenty of aggressive and angry young men out there listening.

Advertisement