Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Gatling wrote: »
    Highly doubt it .

Its a powder keg that wont be lit ,

Uk and US troops hit the ground they will spend more time bogged down by another civil war befoe they get to fight isis

Well something else besides air strikes needs to be utilized to stop these evil ISIS bastards in their tracks, you'd think those country's closest to Iraq & Syria would send in troops & use the air strikes being provided by the United States & United Kingdom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    There will be American & British troops on the ground by years end, MARK MY WORDS....

Doubt it, they don't have the belly for it at the moment, as was said it will take a massive attack on US/British soil for them to consider going in.

Its as if these acts of violence are something new, its laughable that the US/Britain can be outraged about what IS are doing when they are in a coalition with the Saudis.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Doubt it, they don't have the belly for it at the moment, as was said it will take a massive attack on US/British soil for them to consider going in.

Its as if these acts of violence are something new, its laughable that the US/Britain can be outraged about what IS are doing when they are in a coalition with the Saudis.

Saw it somewhere that the Saudi's were funding ISIS, not sure how much truth there is to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

<mod snip>

WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS (RAW) - ISIS begins killing Christians in Mosul, CHILDREN BEHEADED

While the world focuses on Gaza , ISIS continue their genocide of anyone and everything.

They have now been reported to have captured a group of women and children, and are beheading them.

warning, very graphic

Mod: Do not post graphic images here.

How come when they were doing this to Christians in Syria they were the Wests mates? Now that there doing it on top of oil fields in Iraq to Christians & other minorities there not mates no more?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭DarkyHughes

Ahh these crowd of animals deserve to be nuked. iv a feeling these crowd have now gone so far. There will be no world wide outcry when there bombed into submission. Dont ya just love religion

No.

Your strange fanatical lust to nuke something is a bit worrying tho.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Why always me

No.

Your strange fanatical lust to nuke something is a bit worrying tho.

The something is a bunch of dirty terrorists. Who have beheaded children. Shot dozens of captured men in the head. And beheaded aid workers.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Its Only Ray Parlour

The something is a bunch of dirty terrorists. Who have beheaded children. Shot dozens of captured men in the head. And beheaded aid workers.

Out of all the weapons, why a nuke?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Id settle for a good few AirFuel bombs

• Registered Users Posts: 36,048 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Someone somewhere got very pissed off and ordered his killing. An airstrike must have taking out someone of something important to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Why always me

Because its the worst thing i could think of. Iv a bad feeling in my stomach looking at the latest man on his knees a few mins before his head was carved off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,928 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

How come when they were doing this to Christians in Syria they were the Wests mates? Now that there doing it on top of oil fields in Iraq to Christians & other minorities there not mates no more?

The Syrian Civil War is a cluster****, and the West was giving as much support as possible (which turns out to be very little) to moderates like the Free Syrian Army to depose Assad. I'm guessing the West was weary of attacking ISIS when they were still confined to Syrian territory, because that could be construed by some (e.g. Russia) as Libya-style interference in the war.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,048 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Gatling wrote: »
    Id settle for a good few AirFuel bombs

The trouble is that wiping out these guys feeds more hatred of the west by the next generation. IS are the kids who lost family in Iraq war .........

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Which makes Islam no different to Christianity.

Christians aren't going around murdering thousands of people, raping women and kids, and beheading aid workers on video in the name of Christianity, so your argument is.. pretty stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,038 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Them cowardice basterds deserve to be nuked and it would be great if they could be nuked and the world would be rid of them. Unfortunatly them cowards are hiding with civilians and lots of other innocent people in Iraq and Syria who want nothing but to live there life,s. So if there were to be nuked a lot of innocent people would die too. I do hope hat all of ISIS is eventually destroyed but think it is going to take a lot of time and ground troops too. Why not send in tanks and blow the fu,ckers up that way?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

One of the most worrying aspects of this trend in beheadings is the fact that they'll soon run out of hostages and then I fear that they'll start kidnapping people outside of their region and murdering them on video!

It has already apparently happened in the US

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Drakares wrote: »
    Christians aren't going around murdering thousands of people, raping women and kids, and beheading aid workers on video in the name of Christianity, so your argument is.. pretty stupid.

Neither are 99% of Muslims.

You obviously haven't read the entire thread, because the accusation was that Islam is inherently evil because the Qur'an says it is ok to take slaves, kill people etc. But so does the bible.

Which makes your average Muslim and your average Christian not that different.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,588 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

A nuke is not a very targeted weapon though, daft chat.

How would you get all the innocent civilians out of there before nuking!

I feel its already gone too far. I posted before that the West need to start at the beginning and ask why these people hate them all so much to do these acts? Then start there and try to change their policies to try to limit this hatred.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭Willfarman

Makes makes Saddams regime look like the good old days I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

RIP Alan Henning. May the bastards die screaming.

Willfarman wrote: »
    Makes makes Saddams regime look like the good old days I think.
    Strange thing was at one time he was the West's allay when Iran went Islamic! Our political leaders are very good at choosing friends and foes as and when it suits them and then dropping them, when they've outlived their usefulness.

Just look at all the despots the US supported in Latin America during the cold war.

• Advertisement

LorMal wrote: »
    RIP Alan Henning. May the bastards die screaming.
    +1

But an even more fitting punishment would be for them* to be captured alive and given a US style life sentence, surrounded by ex army veterans who have gone off the rails and ended up in prison, who would love to kill them at the first opportunity. An eternity of fear.

*Appears that they are most likely "British" islamists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

Strange thing was at one time he was the West's allay when Iran went Islamic! Our political leaders are very good at choosing friends and foes as and when it suits them and then dropping them, when they've outlived their usefulness.

Just look at all the despots the US supported in Latin America during the cold war.

Have to say, I am very frustrated with all the west bashing on here. It's the f..ckers with the knives that are to blame. No one else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭Willfarman

Would it have been better to have left the regime be? It wasn't right but is what followed any better and as another poster has pointed out the sons of men killed in war grow up with hate in their hearts and fight harder than their fathers.

LorMal wrote: »
    Have to say, I am very frustrated with all the west bashing on here. It's the f..ckers with the knives that are to blame. No one else.
    The fúckers with the knives are the problem, but the inconvenient truth is that some of them appear to have been raised in western countries.

The next question is how do you stop them without major military force, which would probably mean more death and "western islamists" recruitment will escalate, increasing the risks of some randomer doing a copycat beheading on a random stranger in a random European city.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Highflyer13

Shocking act. I thought if they would let anyone go it would be Alan Henning who went out of his way to help the Muslim people and seemed to have many Muslim friends. I expect widespread condemnation from Muslims worlwide and here in the Irish Muslim community.

Another good man murdered by these scumbags. RIP Alan.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

The fúckers with the knives are the problem

What does limerick have to do with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Its Only Ray Parlour

Because its the worst thing i could think of. Iv a bad feeling in my stomach looking at the latest man on his knees a few mins before his head was carved off.

A nuke is a very quick death if you're lucky to be caught up in the initial fireball. A quick death is too good for them. If I was a criminal, I would choose the death penalty over life in jail.

Furthermore, the radioactive fallout will harm the innocents near the blast area. You also have to worry about the direction of the wind as that would blow the fallout to nearby villages/towns that have no affiliation with ISIS.

A nuke is probably the worst thing America or the collation forces could do.

They won't nuke 'em, though, this isn't Command & Conquer where nukes are thrown around willy-nilly.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Detached Retina

nokia69 wrote: »
    thousands of muslims from europe are fighting for ISIS, thats a fact

90% of saudis support ISIS and they have given millions to support them, if there was a free and fair election in saudi arabia tomorrow an ISIS type regime would be elected nobody who knows the country doubts this

there will always be a certain % of muslims supporting groups like ISIS thats just the nature of the religion of peace

I wouldn't trust a poll coming from Saudi Arabia tbh - the Kingdom may likely have supplied funds but the people don't have voice of their own..I work mostly with the middle east/nothern africa, know a good few of Saudi's and they, and as far as they're aware many of their compatriots, consider the place a hole. Try to get out through work so their kids don't have to grow up there (particularly Dads and Daughters). The people are probably better than you'd think, just too scared of the regime.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

And still supports despots to this day, just look at there love affair with the Saudis. Unfortunately the Wests foreign policy in the middle east is the biggest recruitment tool for fundamentist groups like Al Queda and Isis. Unless they change there policy things are just going to get worse. The west and especially America just keep on making the same mistakes over and over again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

It has already apparently happened in the US

No one incident involving a mentally ill man who attacked former workers.

there's been several high profile beheading in the last few years .
    Doesn't mean the people who did it are terrorist

Advertisement