Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭NZ_2014

Isis will probably use him for intelligence information and possibly to educate its soldiers how to flight, however I dont think he will be killed he's too valuable of a hostage also given the fact that he's a Muslim and while many of Isis victims were Muslim the group didn't take direct responsibility,boost or release videos as it did with foreign hostages indicating their not very reluctant in killing their own "brothers in faith".

Didn't they behead 16 Syrians and an American in their most gruesome, graphic and uncensored video.? Syrians are mostly Muslim?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Highflyer13

NZ_2014 wrote: »
    Didn't they behead 16 Syrians and an American in their most gruesome, graphic and uncensored video.? Syrians are mostly Muslim?

Doesn't matter what religion you are to these lads. If you disagree with them your the enemy. They are the biggest security threat to the planet in the modern era imo. ISIS are a barbaric misguided bunch of savages.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

16 pilots apparently too .

Poor man going to be butchered yet he's Muslim but in isis eyes he's a mortal enemy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Isis will probably use him for intelligence

On how to fly jet fighters and follow orders? Nah.
    I dont think he will be killed he's too valuable of a hostage

This guy's already dead, we're just speculating on the timing. I hope I'm proved wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

They take it upon themselves to decide who is a muslim and who isn't. You can be a conservative Sunni and be on the hit list. They're a bad lot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Bunch of lowlifes on FB commenting on the story about the pilot and saying it's good enough for him.

Can't imagine how he felt surrounded by them as they took photos.

The prospects of him being rescued are practically zero unfortunately, the sooner those inhuman savages are wiped from the face of the earth the better.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Bunch of lowlifes on FB commenting on the story about the pilot and saying it's good enough for him.

Can't imagine how he felt surrounded by them as they took photos.

The prospects of him being rescued are practically zero unfortunately, the sooner those inhuman savages are wiped from the face of the earth the better.

Where were those people on FB from out of interest? Do you know them?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Eoin247 wrote: »
    Where were those people on FB from out of interest? Do you know them?

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭Locomotion

Gatling wrote: »
    Id wouldn't like to be in that Jordanian pilots boots tonight ,
    Isis said months ago they had something special reserved for the coalition pilots if they downed an aircraft and got there hands on a pilot

For [EMAIL="f@ck's"]f@ck's[/EMAIL] sake! They put him in a cage and burned him alive. Sick twisted psychos!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Pathetic, sick, inhuman, pointless scum. I never made excuses for terrorists but at certain points in history some have been defending and fighting back against being attacked. This lot use war and religion as an excuse to be thirsty for death - they are absolutely pathetic yet dangerous individuals and no sleep will be lost over them when they're bombed to bits.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

Is there many hostages left at this stage? Is the British guy who have streak in videos still alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Defender OF Faith

Locomotion wrote: »
    For f@ck's sake! They put him in a cage and burned him alive. Sick twisted psychos!
    Source?

Source?

Everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Defender OF Faith

Tugboats wrote: »
    Everywhere
    It seem that the major news outlet have not made such an update yet as all my searches in Google regarding ISIS or Islamic state/Jordanian pilot are not brining up the news

Edit found it link: http://rt.com/news/229007-isis-burns-jordan-pilot/

It seem that the major news outlet have not made such an update yet as all my searches in Google regarding ISIS or Islamic state/Jordanian pilot are not brining up the news

Edit found it link: http://rt.com/news/229007-isis-burns-jordan-pilot/

I'm watching the BBC News on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

Source?

pics on twitter

video on liveleak no doubt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭FalconGirl

All over twitter and other sources. As its developing pictures too. These animals are pathethic scum. I hope attempts are ramped up to wipe them of the face of the earth. Their evil knows no bounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

FalconGirl wrote: »
    All over twitter and other sources. As its developing pictures too. These animals are pathethic scum. I hope attempts are ramped up to wipe them of the face of the earth. Their evil knows no bounds.

That's not very nice. I like animals :(

Do these ássholes not realise that the world just hates them??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Boring username

• Advertisement

Did they decide to "up the ante" due to Jordan trying to negotiate with them...THESE SADDOS ARE LIKE BLOODY CHILDREN they don't care about religion or defending anyone, indeed they love terrorising their own people, their lives are so pointless that they are so blood thirsty towards others - any excuse, someone in the army someone in the police a member of the public...anyone is fair game because they are complete idiots. The world's forces should just get together - US, Europe, Russia, China - and constantly bombard these morons until they get the message and stop popping up, or they're all gone whichever is soonest. And if their followers in countries like the UK, France etc (Funnily enough the US doesn't seem to have much of an issue at all, people from everywhere seem proud to be American there) have something to say, deport them all one by one. But bomb and deport without any fuss in the media or anything - stave them of the oxygen of publicity and nip them in the bud until good wins out. Of course this stuff won't happen or not to any great degree or actually solve anything because our own people in power have their fair share of pathetic, twisted vultures itself. War suits lots of people very well from all sides. Sigh.

Argh I'm so angry and sad at this world. I normally come across as a right lefty but I'm a war monger today it would seem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Have you ever seen animals do this kind of shít?? No, it's a cruelty that only humans seem capable of :( Is humanity dead???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Boring username

I expect Jordan will follow through on their promise to execute all ISIS prisoners if their pilot was not returned alive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Is humanity dead???

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

That's not very nice. I like animals :(

Do these ássholes not realise that the world just hates them??

they have millions of supporters all over the world

if there were free elections across the middle east, ISIS type parties would win in some countries

What country would best take action against Isis? Hostages from UK,Japan, Russia and America have been killed and there has been little or no response. Will Jordan do anything?

Hopefully they will get hold of a load of Israeli hostages and then we may see a real response

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭FalconGirl

fr336 wrote: »
    Did they decide to "up the ante" due to Jordan trying to negotiate with them...THESE SADDOS ARE LIKE BLOODY CHILDREN they don't care about religion or defending anyone, indeed they love terrorising their own people, their lives are so pointless that they are so blood thirsty towards others - any excuse, someone in the army someone in the police a member of the public...anyone is fair game because they are complete idiots. The world's forces should just get together - US, Europe, Russia, China - and constantly bombard these morons until they get the message and stop popping up, or they're all gone whichever is soonest. And if their followers in countries like the UK, France etc (Funnily enough the US doesn't seem to have much of an issue at all, people from everywhere seem proud to be American there) have something to say, deport them all one by one. But bomb and deport without any fuss in the media or anything - stave them of the oxygen of publicity and nip them in the bud until good wins out. Of course this stuff won't happen or not to any great degree or actually solve anything because our own people in power have their fair share of pathetic, twisted vultures itself. War suits lots of people very well from all sides. Sigh.

Argh I'm so angry and sad at this world. I normally come across as a right lefty but I'm a war monger today it would seem.

I'm angry at the world too. I find it difficult to believe that people can behave like such Psychos. I'm confused and don't know what to believe any more.

Have you ever seen animals do this kind of shít?? No, it's a cruelty that only humans seem capable of :(Is humanity dead???

Not at all, quite the opposite, which is why these attention seekers keep trying to "shock" us. There is far more good in the world than bad, otherwise we'd be at war on every corner.

I expect Jordan will follow through on their promise to execute all ISIS prisoners if their pilot was not returned alive.

it would be better if they went into Syria and killed the people doing the burning and head chopping

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

FalconGirl wrote: »
    I'm angry at the world too. I find it difficult to believe that people can behave like such Psychos. I'm confused and don't know what to believe any more.

i mean so long as you remember and respect the sanctity (not using in a super religious sense) of human life you probably can't go too far wrong.

Advertisement