Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Tugboats wrote: »
    Hopefully they will get hold of a load of Israeli hostages and then we may see a real response

Why would anyone hope for that?

Jesus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

fr336 wrote: »
    Not at all, quite the opposite, which is why these attention seekers keep trying to "shock" us. There is far more good in the world than bad, otherwise we'd be at war on every corner.

It's just hard to believe sometimes :( We only ever hear about the evil side of people...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

What country would best take action against Isis? Hostages from UK,Japan, Russia and America have been killed and there has been little or no response. Will Jordan do anything?

Hopefully they will get hold of a load of Israeli hostages and then we may see a real response

Well I wouldn't wish this to happen to anyone but if that does happen then yes you may be very right. It's not the best strategy to annoy so many nations really is it.

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    It's just hard to believe sometimes :( We only ever hear about the evil side of people...

Not sure I believe in evil people, only evil acts. You have to be monumentally stupid to carry out such acts imo i.e. have no emotional intelligence, or intelligence of what life is about at all. Such people may as well be aliens to us. Their stupidity makes them dangerous, but only the acts are evil imo. They are stupid.

DeadHand wrote: »
    Why would anyone hope for that?

Jesus.

Don't think they meant it that way at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭sjb25

Jesus fcuking Christ sick scumbags

nokia69 wrote: »
    they have millions of supporters all over the world

if there were free elections across the middle east, ISIS type parties would win in some countries

I wouldn't say too many millions, otherwise you'd see scenes in Syria etc being played out on the streets of UK, USA, Europe etc daily. This is a world with a population of billions, those going on about millions of supporters tend to be as bloodthirsty as these thickos in my experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Buona Fortuna

FalconGirl wrote: »
    All over twitter and other sources. As its developing pictures too. These animals are pathethic scum. I hope attempts are ramped up to wipe them of the face of the earth. Their evil knows no bounds.

I find it difficult to disagree but I'm pretty sure that's what they want. Another Crusade. A Vietnam in the sand, which the West can't possibly win and we all end up back in the Middle Ages somewhere.

I expect Jordan will follow through on their promise to execute all ISIS prisoners if their pilot was not returned alive.

So they've basically taken the decision to kill their own 'members' now, I mean how stupid can you get....why would anyone join these pointless thugs??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Not sure I believe in evil people, only evil acts. You have to be monumentally stupid to carry out such acts imo i.e. have no emotional intelligence, or intelligence of what life is about at all. Such people may as well be aliens to us. Their stupidity makes them dangerous, but only the acts are evil imo. They are stupid.

I believe they are evil people. I know plenty of stupid people who are not evil.

• Advertisement

I find it difficult to disagree but I'm pretty sure that's what they want. Another Crusade. A Vietnam in the sand, which the West can't possibly win and we all end up back in the Middle Ages somewhere.

Not likely, the US would nuke their whole base before it got to a stage of no return. Unluckily for them, their whole routine is in the middle ages while the world is bang in the 21st century. Hell even if they did have nukes the US would destroy them before they'd thought about pushing the button.

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    I believe they are evil people. I know plenty of stupid people who are not evil.

Wow talk about missing my point well and truly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

It is obscene that these filth have not been eradicated. A global coalition should be formed and immediately dispatched. Obliterate them.

Not likely, the US would nuke their whole base before it got to a stage of no return. Unluckily for them, their whole routine is in the middle ages while the world is bang in the 21st century. Hell even if they did have nukes the US would destroy them before they'd thought about pushing the button.

Good Luck with that Dr Strangelove.

Well I wouldn't wish this to happen to anyone but if that does happen then yes you may be very right. It's not the best strategy to annoy so many nations really is it.

ISIS are rightly despised by almost all surrounding powers capable of destroying them but none can move against them for broader strategic and political reasons.

NATO won't tolerate a full scale Iranian invasion. NATO or Israel can't put in boots on the ground because Western or Israeli soldiers in Syria and Iraq will drive the entire region insane. Saudi Arabia see them as an important bulwark against the Shia powers and will continue their clandestine support of them.

The solutions?

The West needs to engage in some realpolitik and come to some agreement with Assad and Iran. Continue the support and airstrikes to keep the Kurds in the field. Turkey needs to wake up and do something besides making it difficult for the Kurds to defend themselves.

So you reckon if push came to shove and it was a choice between the world being overrun with middle age fans and getting rid of them, the world wouldn't choose the latter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

I wouldn't say too many millions, otherwise you'd see scenes in Syria etc being played out on the streets of UK, USA, Europe etc daily. This is a world with a population of billions, those going on about millions of supporters tend to be as bloodthirsty as these thickos in my experience.

ask the people of Nigeria

there was a huge civil war in Algeria in the 90s that was every bit as bad as Syria/Iraq now

in the last free election in Egypt the muslim brotherhood won the election and the salafis were second

most people in saudi arabia support ISIS

millions of muslims support ISIS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

• Site Banned Posts: 28 Barry Edmonds

I was having quite a good day today and this has made me depressed. I've seen the pictures. Imagine his fear when he saw what they had prepared for him. Imagine the agony of being burned alive. Beheading would have been merciful by comparison...

And the people who did this will soon return to Europe to murder and rape.

What's needed is a coalition of Arab and Western nations. They need to go in and kill every last one of them. Exterminate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

...What's needed is a coalition of Arab and Western nations. They need to go in and kill every last one of them. Exterminate them.

You can't exterminate an idea.

• Advertisement

nokia69 wrote: »
    millions of muslims support ISIS

True, but many millions more despise ISIS and want to destroy them.

The overwhelming bulk of ISIS's victims have been Muslim. The vast majority of those on the ground actively resisting them (the Kurds, Iraqi Shia, Iranians, Assad regime) are themselves Muslim.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

Regarding these bombing raids - what are they achieving? ISIS seem to be milking it from the oil they have and the infrastructure remains in tact. On top of that they seem to be able to move columns of tanks etc around and not get hit. This is in a very arid landscape - a millions miles away from the jungles of Vietnam - and should be easy to monitor via satellite. Surely the first thing that should be done here is to destroy the infrastructure of the areas they hold - roads, bridges etc and take out any column they see moving. Iraq was on its knees in 4 days the last time the Americans went in there - how come this is being drawn out? I know the people who would suffer most are the poor - but this is a war and they live in hell as it is right now anyway.

So you reckon if push came to shove and it was a choice between the world being overrun with middle age fans and getting rid of them, the world wouldn't choose the latter?

No. I just shudder at anyone suggesting nuclear weapons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

pueblo wrote: »
    You can't exterminate an idea.

I think we came close enough for Nazism.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭Tugboats

No. I just shudder at anyone suggesting nuclear weapons.

Me too. Usually.

One of the guys who gave these scumbags 'excuses' to build up a following and do all this? Nah not really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭ireland.man

Yeah, you're right, W Brush really fcuked up the entire region and should be tried for war crimes. I'm totally with you on this one

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

He's one of the reasons ISIS now have power in the Iraq region ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

the west can win but the liberal gloves will have to come off

Advertisement