Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

After the mass beheading in Libya yesterday in Iraq another 45 people were burned to death in cages not far from a military base where 300 US marines are stationed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Gatling wrote: »
    After the mass beheading in Libya yesterday in Iraq another 45 people were burned to death in cages not far from a military base where 300 US marines are stationed

Aargh it angers me how these scumbags just get away with it day after day...so much precious life just gone...for NOTHING.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

Even the Nazis weren't as barbaric as this in their means of execution. They really have taken evil to a new level. And there is no doubt they are the Nazis of our era. Unfortunately a lot of nations just don't want anything to do with this fight such as Germany, Italy, Russia, China, Japan and several more. It falls to a relatively small number of nations to confront them, while the rest just sit on the fence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭DeadHand

fr336 wrote: »
    Aargh it angers me how these scumbags just get away with it day after day...so much precious life just gone...for NOTHING.

The Left here and elsewhere only get exercised over the loss of Arab life when it is being taken by white men.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Even the Nazis weren't as barbaric as this in their means of execution. They really have taken evil to a new level. And there is no doubt they are the Nazis of our era. Unfortunately a lot of nations just don't want anything to do with this fight such as Germany, Italy, Russia, China, Japan and several more. It falls to a relatively small number of nations to confront them, while the rest just sit on the fence.

If they did start killing Russians the response could be interesting to say the least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

Is there proof of this barbaric evil behavior? Not questioning there isn't or it didn't happen. My point being (yes there are poor souls being killed indeed)but some of this is false flag.
    The poor Jordanian pilot. I saw the video it looked quite suspect to be honest. Standing still while being burnt doesn't make sense, then falling to his knee's.
    The pain alone would have somebody hopping around the cage, panic and using your body weight against the bars.. etc.

Paris shootings, IMO false flag, (people were probably killed bless their souls)
    If you really look into these things there are a lot of unanswered questions.

Who funded ISIS in the first place?
    Sadam (brutal swine as he was) kept these factions at bay.

fr336 wrote: »
    If they did start killing Russians the response could be interesting to say the least.
    Exactly!!, Where is this leading too?, How far is it going to go, and what consequences will it have on peoples freedoms. proxy wars..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭kstand

Why is anyone surprised what this paedophiles get up to? If they are happy to sell a toddler to another murderous paedo in the knowledge she will be raped then why are we surprised what they do to teenage boys and grown men?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Steve012 wrote: »
    Is there proof of this barbaric evil behavior? Not questioning there isn't or it didn't happen. My point being (yes there are poor souls being killed indeed)but some of this is false flag.
    The poor Jordanian pilot. I saw the video it looked quite suspect to be honest. Standing still while being burnt doesn't make sense, then falling to his knee's.
    The pain alone would have somebody hopping around the cage, panic and using your body weight against the bars.. etc.

Paris shootings, IMO false flag, (people were probably killed bless their souls)

Da Fuq?

A false flag??? The evidence is overwhelming.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

Are you saying that ISIS fabricated the video and then gave the pilot a nice peaceful death? And why would they do that? Out of kindness? I think not....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

take the conspiracy sh1te somewhere else

Da Fuq?

A false flag??? The evidence is overwhelming.

I have seen evidence of heads of fences, and bodies thrown into pits (sick B*stards),
    Can you point to evidence for most of the beheadings of journalists?

I dont believe everything I read but theres no conspiracy crap going on with ISIS.

nokia69 wrote: »
    take the conspiracy sh1te somewhere else

Are you on the ground over there? have you witnessed it yourself?.
    Its not conspiracy where I'm coming from. Just look at where ISIS started. Who funded them originally?.

Have you seen many people been burned to death to compare it too .
    I seen a video of a tibetan monk do it a years ago he dosesd himself in petrol and lit himself up while sitting in a lotus position .
    He never moved or flinched or screamed at that now I think of it .
    Let me guess all the beheadings are suspect too

I have seen evidence of heads of fences, and bodies thrown into pits (sick B*stards),
    Can you point to evidence for most of the beheadings of journalists?

Much like a lot of other conspiracies, its far easier and takes a lot less effort to actually go ahead and do the thing, than fabricate it. Most of ISIS victims mean nothing to them, they wouldn't think twice about killing them. These are not nice guys who pretend to kill people. They actually go ahead and do it, no-one doubts that.

Besides for all I know you don't exist as I haven't seen any evidence I am willing to accept you do exist.

Have you seen many people been burned to death to compare it too .
    I seen a video of a tibetan monk do it a years ago he dosesd himself in petrol and lit himself up while sitting in a lotus position .
    He never moved or flinched or screamed at that now I think of it .
    Let me guess all the beheadings are suspect too

I'm sure the buddists can meditate thru pain, check them out they can do mad things and not feel pain.
    Yeah lol I would say some are suspect yes.

Its not conspiracy where I'm coming from. Just look at where ISIS started. Who funded them originally?.

Ah yeh we get it, CIA funded them, etc etc.

Watching too much prisonplanet lately?

Much like a lot of other conspiracies, its far easier and takes a lot less effort to actually go ahead and do the thing, than fabricate it. Most of ISIS victims mean nothing to them, they wouldn't think twice about killing them. These are not nice guys who pretend to kill people. They actually go ahead and do it, no-one doubts that.

Besides for all I know you don't exist as I haven't seen any evidence I am willing to accept you do exist.
    Good point, I agree completely with you, life means nothing to them, and they do indeed kill in a blink of a eye..

I just wouldn't believe everything that media portrays.

Ah yeh we get it, CIA funded them, etc etc.

Watching too much prisonplanet lately?

They were funded in Syria originally yes. That's quite well known.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Even the Nazis weren't as barbaric as this in their means of execution. They really have taken evil to a new level. And there is no doubt they are the Nazis of our era

While I'd agree that various powers are being cynically lazy in confronting ISIS and their expansion has been alarming, comparing them to the Nazis in terms of threat to the world is pushing it.

The Nazi commandeered or produced what was for a time the world's most formidable land army and air force, a powerful navy and one of the world's greatest industrial powers as well as arguably it's most technologically advanced.

ISIS lacks all this.

It's true danger, outside of it's own heartlands, is the appeal it has among disillusioned, young Muslims everywhere encouraged by their slick propaganda campaigns.

There are more young, British Muslim men fighting for ISIS than for the British army which may be an indication of who is winning the battle for hearts and minds in that unhappy country as well as where the true loyalties of the majority in that community lie.

The advantage ISIS does have over the Nazis is that ISIS already has thousands of potential recruits, large populations of sympathizers as well as hundreds willing to carry out terror attacks on the public in their name already embedded in almost every country in the West.

Hitler would have given his only remaining testicle for a fifth column of that size, fanaticism and ubiquity.

http://www.theatlantic.com/features/archive/2015/02/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

read this article first and you will have a better idea why ISIS kill people and maybe what their next moves will be

ISIS are funded by the saudis and the gulf arabs

They were funded in Syria originally yes. That's quite well known.

No its not quite well known. Give us some links (not prison planet, RT or similar).

There is no evidence the CIA knowingly funded a group called ISIS. Stop trying to derail the thread by the way.

I'm sure the buddists can meditate thru pain, check them out they can do mad things and not feel pain.
    Yeah lol I would say some are suspect yes.

So where are the journalists then if they weren't beheaded? Are you going along the lines America is doing it all? Putting out fake videos so they can go to war with ISIS? The propaganda accusations may have held some ground with invading Iraq, but it holds no ground with ISIS and is just stupid.

No its not quite well known. Give us some links (not prison planet, RT or similar).

There is no evidence the CIA knowingly linked a group called ISIS.

The American's refused to arm any group in Syria, qutar had a lot of involvement in arming various factions mainly with russian and Chinese weapons .
    They tried to hard to be the top dog and it's back fired spectacularly on them

maggiepip wrote: »
    So where are the journalists then if they weren't beheaded? Are you going along the lines America is doing it all? Putting out fake videos so they can go to war with ISIS? The propaganda accusations may have held some ground with invading Iraq, but it holds no ground with ISIS and is just stupid.

The problem with his conspiracy is he has no evidence to back it up. He believes ISIS are a CIA created and controlled organisation. Hell there's probably phone calls going back and forth between Raqqa and Langley now. :rolleyes:

First rule of a conspiracist, always blame the US.

There is no evidence the CIA knowingly funded a group called ISIS. Stop trying to derail the thread by the way.

I'm not derailing, can a debate not have different angles?. There are other factors here, al baghdadi split from al qaeda,
    Settled in Syria, and was funded. ISIS began their march. They were originally funded to help overthrow Assad.

The problem with his conspiracy is he has no evidence to back it up. He believes ISIS are a CIA created and controlled organisation. Hell there's probably phone calls going back and forth between Raqqa and Langley now. :rolleyes:

First rule of a conspiracist, always blame the US.

They were funded to fight Assad, not to do what they are doing in the past year. Call my points Conspiracy all you want. It started as a proxy to overthrow Assad.

ISIS grow out of other groups that got money to fight Assad, or these groups later joined ISIS

but you can't then claim based on that, the CIA control ISIS, and they are getting ISIS to chop peoples heads off and upload the videos to liveleak

• Advertisement

They were funded to fight Assad, not to do what they are doing in the past year. Call my points Conspiracy all you want. It started as a proxy to overthrow Assad.

Ok let me get this straight.

The Eyptian Christians weren't killed in Libya? Nothing to do with US by the way.

The Iraqi Shia troops weren't killed in mosul?

ISIS doesn't control Mosul.

ISIS are faking all this, and all their prisoners are locked up somewhere? Must be getting up on 10,000 now. I wonder how they feed them.

Your conspiracy has too many holes in it, that's the problem. It isn't credible.

Oh and there's a whole ISIS department devoted to making fake paper mache heads that resemble real human heads.

Advertisement