Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

nokia69 wrote: »
    ISIS grow out of other groups that got money to fight Assad, or these groups later joined ISIS

but you can't then claim based on that, the CIA control ISIS, and they are getting ISIS to chop peoples heads off and upload the videos to liveleak

Never said the CIA were controlling ISIS far from it, Saudis did pour money into the funding yeah. Other groups joined back then and are everyday,from Libya e.g, Egypt, Philippines, it's spreading like wild fire, Just hope to Jaysus Israel isn't dragged in! They are blood thirst scum. and need to be eradicated.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

Ok let me get this straight.

The Eyptian Christians weren't killed in Libya? Nothing to do with US by the way.

The Iraqi Shia troops weren't killed in mosul?

ISIS doesn't control Mosul.

ISIS are faking all this, and all their prisoners are locked up somewhere? Must be getting up on 10,000 now. I wonder how they feed them.

Your conspiracy has too many holes in it, that's the problem. It isn't credible.

Oh and there's a whole ISIS department devoted to making fake paper mache heads that resemble real human heads.

I never said any of those things ??
    I just wondered where the proof was in Libya. I'm well aware of all the killings they are doing. The Christians fleeing Irag, convert or death, even if they did convert I guess they would have been killed anyway. The world is slow to react to say the least.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭irishdude11

what ever the prophet did all male muslims are allowed to do, its all in the koran

and yes its a fact he had a 9 year old wife

+1.

I read a thread in the Islam forum a few weeks ago where a poster spent pages saying how it was fine for Mohammed to have sex with a 9 year old girl....one moment, I'll have a look for it..

Here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057362163&page=9

No wonder they are taking sex slaves when you have regular Muslims claiming having sex with 9 year old girls is ok because of the Koran. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

+1.

I read a thread in the Islam forum a few weeks ago where a poster spent pages saying how it was fine for Mohammed to have sex with a 9 year old girl....one moment, I'll have a look for it..

No wonder they are taking sex slaves when you have regular Muslims claiming having sex with 9 year old girls is ok because of the Koran. :rolleyes:

Regular muslims don't claim its ok to have sex with 9 year olds, but that whole Koran interpretation argument always ends up in circles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

that Defender OF Faith lad is one sick puppy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,875 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

+1.

All the main men in the RC church thought it was ok to be having sex with 9 year olds too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

this post to me implies that you think ISIS is just another religion, and all religions are more or less the same anyway

this is a view held my many people on the left, its fashionable and easy to believe for people who don't like to think too hard about things

:pac: Isis isn't a religon

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Zebra3 wrote: »
    All the main men in the RC church thought it was ok to be having sex with 9 year olds too.

They were men sick men , very similar to the Rotherham men

Where the prophet is a God and If it's ok for him it's ok for his followers truely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Streetwalker

Steve012 wrote: »
    Never said the CIA were controlling ISIS far from it, Saudis did pour money into the funding yeah. Other groups joined back then and are everyday,from Libya e.g, Egypt, Philippines, it's spreading like wild fire, Just hope to Jaysus Israel isn't dragged in! They are blood thirst scum. and need to be eradicated.

Israel or ISIS? :pac:

Nah seriously it isn't spreading like wildfire at all, if anything the Arabs seem to be getting their sh it together and the recent videos seem to indicate ISIS are getting desperate after some heavy defeats.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Here's one I made earlier...
    DeadHand wrote: »
    In fairness, I don't think our priests ever found justification and motivation for their crimes in their religion and didn't indulge in them in an attempt to mirror the life of Jesus.

They also didn't specifically target the children of different faiths in a show of hate-filled religious supremacism.

Crucially, they were stopped by the culture they were active in. No such resistance from the populations of Mosul or Raqqa.

This kind of Islam inspired mass rape of children isn't just confined to ISIS occupied areas. Fresh examples of Muslim rape gangs in England specifically targeting indigenous non-religious/Christian children are coming to light constantly.

• Advertisement

People heavily involved with the RC, at the very top, and many of its followers including those working in our state's judicial system colluded wih the evil crimes that were going on.

And I haven't even mentioned the RC church's state sanctioned slave labour camps yet.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

People heavily involved with the RC, at the very top, and many of its followers including those working in our state's judicial system colluded wih the evil crimes that were going on.

And I haven't even mentioned the RC church's state sanctioned slave labour camps yet.....

The point you are missing is that Mohamad married a 9 year old and many muslims have no problem with that, as it comes from their holy book.

Some Muslims of course see it as wrong. But you always get people who take a holy book literally and seek to reproduce everything in it.

Don't get me wrong, most religions are dangerous especially if followed to the letter of the war. But Islam is without a shadow of a doubt the most dangerous. Many of the far eastern religions are relatively peaceful and stress peace and meditation and so on.

Israel or ISIS? :pac:

Nah seriously it isn't spreading like wildfire at all, if anything the Arabs seem to be getting their sh it together and the recent videos seem to indicate ISIS are getting desperate after some heavy defeats.

Where do you get this "not spreading like wildfire" from?

They are entrenched in Syria and Iraq with tens of thousands of fighters.

They now have a presence in Egypt, Afghanistan and Libya. And new countries are being added all the time. They have suffered defeats in places but won recent victories elsewher such as in Iraq. And the Iraqi or Syrian armies cannot defeat them without western help.

Leaving it to the Arabs is laughably naive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Iraqi army now reporting 45 people burned to death by isil in the town of al baghdadi.....

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭irishdude11

Agreed, don't know what point you are attempting to make there but you're statement is correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭nokia69

Iraqi army now reporting 45 people burned to death by isil in the town of al baghdadi.....

yeah but what about the catholic church

The point you are missing is that Mohamad married a 9 year old and many muslims have no problem with that, as it comes from their holy book.

Some Muslims of course see it as wrong. But you always get people who take a holy book literally and seek to reproduce everything in it.

Don't get me wrong, most religions are dangerous especially if followed to the letter of the war. But Islam is without a shadow of a doubt the most dangerous. Many of the far eastern religions are relatively peaceful and stress peace and meditation and so on.

If you read the Old Testament (the first five books being the torah, the basis for Judaism), God endorses war, rape, slavery, ethnic cleansing, you name it. I wouldn't know a whole lot about Islam, but it'd have to be pretty bad to be worse than what Christianity and Judaism preaches.

If you read the Old Testament (the first five books being the torah, the basis for Judaism), God endorses war, rape, slavery, ethnic cleansing, you name it. I wouldn't know a whole lot about Islam, but it'd have to be pretty bad to be worse than what Christianity and Judaism preaches.

Your apology for ISIS actions seems to know no bounds.

Christianity - the clue is in the title - follower of Christ - now, find us where Jesus condones rape, etc and marrying 9 year olds. You can post the quote if you like.

The thread is about ISIS by the way. I hope you admit they are a pretty brutal lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭Sheepy99

The thing is, nobody knows the full facts and truths of all the atrocities carried out in the past by the various factions, no matter how short a tenure they were in power for, nor will they ever know the full facts of what is going on now, or what happens after that.
    Without trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but with the limited media presence in all these different places in the middle east and africa, you're only getting small bits of info from news channels and papers who have some sort of(big or small) agenda either way, independent news groups who are too small to get all the details, and then wiki pages and whatever comes after that.

Reading through these pages, it just seems like most of ye are repeating yourselves, about things you have no way of being sure of what it is you're saying. Serious bit of nitpicking too..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭maggiepip

Sheepy99 wrote: »
    The thing is, nobody knows the full facts and truths of all the atrocities carried out in the past by the various factions, no matter how short a tenure they were in power for, nor will they ever know the full facts of what is going on now, or what happens after that.
    Without trying to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but with the limited media presence in all these different places in the middle east and africa, you're only getting small bits of info from news channels and papers who have some sort of(big or small) agenda either way, independent news groups who are too small to get all the details, and then wiki pages and whatever comes after that.

Reading through these pages, it just seems like most of ye are repeating yourselves, about things you have no way of being sure of what it is you're saying. Serious bit of nitpicking too..

ISIS want to conquer the world and they are savages, I think that much is true.

• Advertisement

Your apology for ISIS actions seems to know no bounds.

Christianity - the clue is in the title - follower of Christ - now, find us where Jesus condones rape, etc and marrying 9 year olds. You can post the quote if you like.

The thread is about ISIS by the way. I hope you admit they are a pretty brutal lot.

First of all, stop making things up and deal with facts. I never apologised for ISIS, so don't ever claim I did, ok? :rolleyes:

And if you know anything about Christianity you'll know that Christ is also God. All that Holy Trinity rubbish. Christianity is about Christ's teachings and about worshipping a (evil) God.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭cruasder777

Where did Christianity preach this ?

The New testament is the new law as preached by Christ.

First of all, stop making things up and deal with facts. I never apologised for ISIS, so don't ever claim I did, ok? :rolleyes:

And if you know anything about Christianity you'll know that Christ is also God. All that Holy Trinity rubbish. Christianity is about Christ's teachings and about worshipping a (evil) God.

This is jibberish.

Steve012 wrote: »
    They were funded to fight Assad, not to do what they are doing in the past year. Call my points Conspiracy all you want. It started as a proxy to overthrow Assad.

Evidence the CIA funded them ?:rolleyes:

ISIS were funded by Saudi sources.

maggiepip wrote: »
    ISIS want to conquer the world and they are savages, I think that much is true.

That pretty much accurately sums them up in one sentence.

Where did Christianity preach this ?

The New testament is the new law as preached by Christ.

Christianity's teachings involve the Old Testament.

http://www.evilbible.com/Evil%20Bible%20Quotes.htm

Knock yourself out.
    This is jibberish.

The only gibberish is your empty reply.

Christianity's teachings involve the Old Testament.

http://www.evilbible.com/Evil%20Bible%20Quotes.htm

Knock yourself out.

The only gibberish is your empty reply.

Show me where Christianity teaches Murder, butchery, rape etc as you claim ???????????????

Your link is the old testament brainiac :rolleyes: Full of s...

Christ and Mohammad are by far and away the most important people in their respective religions, by a long long way.

Their followers are strongly influenced by their respective teachings and example too.

And everyone pretty much knows the teachings and examples of both.

The Old Testament is of much lesser important to modern christians. Its mostly tales of apocolypse and so on but most people don't pay it any heed.

Jesus was completely against violence and very passive. There was no massacre this tribe, chop this guys head off, marry that child, enslave that one. In comparison to Islam, Christianity is very benign even if you were to follow it to the letter of the law.

I don't believe Jesus ordered the murder of anyone for example.

In contrast here's a record of murders ordered or supported by Mohammed, some for the awful crime of writing poetry against him.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/List_of_Killings_Ordered_or_Supported_by_Muhammad

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

The Old Testament is of much lesser important to modern christians. Its mostly tales of apocolypse and so on but most people don't pay it any heed.

Jesus was completely against violence and very passive. There was no massacre this tribe, chop this guys head off, marry that child, enslave that one. In comparison to Islam, Christianity is very benign even if you were to follow it to the letter of the law.

Most christians don't believe that the bible is the literal word of god (except for the creationist fringe) whereas the Koran is considered the literal word of god dictated to Mohammed. Most christians now believe that stuff like Adam and Eve, Noahs ark and people being turned into pillars of salt are just stories made up to demonstrate some point whereas I doubt many muslims would subscribe to the belief that Mohammed was just making stuff up off the top of his head!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭IrishTrajan

This is why Europe needs a Common Defence Pact with actual teeth.

We're not in the age of State vs State any more, we're in the day of State vs non-State actors. ISIS pose a threat to Europe, they have openly stated they want to annex Iberian and Balkan peninsulas. Europe, the European Union in particular, needs to get its crap together so we can combat these threats. The idealism of the last 60 years is just that. Idealism. It's time for pragmatic action. Support secular groups with airstrikes and limited ground intervention (special forces, forward operators, etc) to ensure that European lives are not needlessly expended.

Cruise missiles, JDAMs, precision munitions... Drop them on the extremists, and give the secularist groups the ability to destroy these groups.

Advertisement