Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

It is a mistake to think ISIS is reliant on donations - some analysts are saying that it is now essentially self-funded, via oil sales, taxation, looted antiquities, etc.

Good BBC report on it from last September.

Edit: Jobsbridge got there first - and he's right.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭cruasder777

Zebra3 wrote: »
    You missed my point. The state security services facilitated these rapes.

Do you mean the British muslims in Rotherham?

I haven't forgotten about them or all the white rapists in the BBC.

"British Muslim" is an oxymoron.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Mesrine65

How so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    A small but steady flow of money to ISIS from rich individuals in the Gulf with Qataris the biggest suppliers.

Former U.S. Navy Admiral & NATO Supreme Commander James Stavridis says the cash flow from private donors is significant now & was even more significant in the early fund-raising done by ISIS & al Qaeda’s affiliate in Syria, the al-Nusrah Front.

According to some, ISIS are now using private donors of another kind for funding, albeit probably against their will, or unbeknownst to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Your Superior

My son in law is a British Muslim, please explain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

nokia69 wrote: »
    just like their prophet

Ah that's a bit below the belt lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

My son in law is a British Muslim, please explain.

Surely it's British citizen first,
    Hi I'm Ali and I'm British,
    Not hi I'm Ali from whatever decent and British muslim

he might be suggesting loyalty is primarily to islam than to the crown or something.
    i imagine most religious people could be thrown into that boat.

Gatling wrote: »
    Surely it's British citizen first,
    Hi I'm Ali and I'm British,
    Not hi I'm Ali from whatever decent and British muslim

He is British and he is a Muslim, not sure why that is so difficult for you. It's like being an Irish Catholic.

According to some, ISIS are now using private donors of another kind for funding, albeit probably against their will, or unbeknownst to them.

Organ harvesting aside, that article also quotes the Russian intelligence services as saying that they think ISIS are responsible for half the heroin supply into Europe.

Haven't heard that angle before.

The people-smuggling it refers to makes sense as well - I'd imagine that's incredibly lucrative.

• Advertisement

He is British and he is a Muslim, not sure why that is so difficult for you. It's like being an Irish Catholic.

The majority would say Irish first and foremost even the yanks will say there Irish not catholic irish or irish catholic

Organ harvesting aside, that article also quotes the Russian intelligence services as saying that they think ISIS are responsible for half the heroin supply into Europe.

The people-smuggling it refers to makes sense as well - I'd imagine that's incredibly lucrative.

I 'know' people who made a fortune from it in the 80s and 90s.

The majority would say Irish first and foremost even the yanks will say there Irish not catholic irish or irish catholic

He refers to himself as British, as he is British. He is also Muslim, making him a British Muslim, something an earlier poster/racist says doesn't exist.

Don't think heroine comes into it at all ,
    Most of that comes through iran and Afghanistan very little comes via Iraq /Syria outside of the major cities the places are dust bowls

Don't think heroine comes into it at all ,
    Most of that comes through iran and Afghanistan very little comes via Iraq /Syria outside of the major cities the places are dust bowls

With weak land borders that give easy access to Europe...

Mesrine65 wrote: »
    How so?

British is English, Scottish, Irish, Welsh.

Not Eskimo, not red Indian, nor anything else.

If I said Chinese-Nigerian or Pakistani-Inuit, you would laugh at the absurdity, but Europeans are expected to swallow this bs.

Muslims are no more British then Spike Milligan was an Indian.

A kitten born in a kipper box is still a cat.

This identity stuff is all in the eye of the beholder really.

I mean, Mo Farah is a Somali-born British Muslim (quite devout, apparently) but to me he'll always be a Landanah.

If I said Chinese-Nigerian or Pakistani-Inuit, you would laugh at the absurdity, but Europeans are expected to swallow this bs.

You do realise Muslim/Islam is a religion, not a race?

Actually, I doubt you do.

Enjoy your trip to Paris last night?

Actually, I doubt you do.

Enjoy your trip to Paris last night?

Its more then a religion, the Koran is a manual of conquest, its a totalitarian doctrine.

Paris ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

You mean like Irish-American, or African-American...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,875 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Let's not overdo it!!! :pac:

This identity stuff is all in the eye of the beholder really.

I mean, Mo Farah is a Somali-born British Muslim (quite devout, apparently) but to me he'll always be a Landanah.

Yes, Im sure he loves pie and mash, a pint of youngs, a night at the dogs etc :rolleyes:

British is... Irish.

hold on a f**kin second

With weak land borders that give easy access to Europe...

According to russians but when you think 90% of the world's heroine comes from Iran and Afghanistan how could 70% comes from isis controlled iraq and Syria ,
    The same russian intelligence that got thrown out of Afghanistan a few years back after setting up a base to run counter narco operations without informing the Afganistan government

You mean like Irish-American, or African-American...

America is not an ancient country created by European tribes.

So its identity is more fluid.

Yes, Im sure he loves pie and mash, a pint of youngs, a night at the dogs etc :rolleyes:

And a few racist songs... Yeah that's being British.

I'm British and don't like any of the things you mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭Kiwi in IE

Muslims are no more British then Spike Milligan was an Indian.

A kitten born in a kipper box is still a cat.

What if you said 'Nigerian Christian' or 'Chinese Christian'? Still an oxymoron?

Anyhow aside from the fact you are clearly confused about the difference between ethnicity and religion, is a person with a Nigerian parent and Chinese parent who lives in China but was born in Nigeria not a Chinese Nigerian?

And a few racist songs... Yeah that's being British.

I'm British and don't like any of the things you mentioned.

Its traditional London culture, before the indigenous people were driven out.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Steve012

I remember watching this with the girlfriend in August... After knowing about ISIS after watching this, my only conclusion was.. Jesus these people need to be eradicated. We both wouldn't hurt a fly. But when these people are indoctrinating children creating more generations of pure hate. F*ck me.
    This could get quite nasty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

• Advertisement

Its traditional London culture, before the indigenous people were driven out.

I wasn't driven anywhere, and London is not the whole of England. Lots of people in England hate pie and mash, Youngs is terrible beer, and watching greyhounds is terrible.

Advertisement