Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,063 ✭✭✭Kiwi in IE

Yes, Im sure he loves pie and mash, a pint of youngs, a night at the dogs etc :rolleyes:

Are you actually serious?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

Yes, Im sure he loves pie and mash, a pint of youngs, a night at the dogs etc :rolleyes:

Cor blimey Mary Poppins, with your cockney pie and mash ideas - he's a Hounslow man, about as far west in London as you can get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,191 ✭✭✭Eugene Norman

You do realise Muslim/Islam is a religion, not a race?

Actually, I doubt you do.

Enjoy your trip to Paris last night?

I kinda wish most of the PC heads realised this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭cruasder777

Kiwi in IE wrote: »
    What if you said 'Nigerian Christian' or 'Chinese Christian'? Still an oxymoron?

Anyhow aside from the fact you are clearly confused about the difference between ethnicity and religion, is a person with a Nigerian parent and Chinese parent who lives in China but was born in Nigeria not a Chinese Nigerian?

Possibly yes, interfering with backwards peoples and trying to civilise them is what has caused most of the worlds problems.

Africans were happier 130 years ago living in the stone age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

What if you said 'Nigerian Christian' or 'Chinese Christian'? Still an oxymoron?

Anyhow aside from the fact you are clearly confused about the difference between ethnicity and religion, is a person with a Nigerian parent and Chinese parent who lives in China but was born in Nigeria not a Chinese Nigerian?

And if your Dad was from Niger and your mom from Nigeria, you'd be a Nigerian Nigerien.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Its more then a religion, the Koran is a manual of conquest, its a totalitarian doctrine.

Paris ?

A manual of conquest? It's hardly "The Art of War"

I wasn't driven anywhere, and London is not the whole of England. Lots of people in England hate pie and mash, Youngs is terrible beer, and watching greyhounds is terrible.

You are obviously not a real Londoner.

More a metrosexual new blow in Londoner ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

Steve012 wrote: »
    I remember watching this with the girlfriend in August... After knowing about ISIS after watching this, my only conclusion was.. Jesus these people need to be eradicated. We both wouldn't hurt a fly. But when these people are indoctrinating children creating more generations of pure hate. F*ck me.
    This could get quite nasty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUjHb4C7b94

these horrible ***** should all be served a nice drop of zyklon B. No loss to anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Your Superior

You are obviously not a real Londoner.

More a metrosexual new blow in Londoner ?

How pathetic

Possibly yes, interfering with backwards peoples and trying to civilise them is what has caused most of the worlds problems.

Africans were happier 130 years ago living in the stone age.

I had better leave you alone and stop responding to your backward posts then.

• Advertisement

Cor blimey Mary Poppins, with your cockney pie and mash ideas - he's a Hounslow man, about as far west in London as you can get.

He was actually born in Somalia.

Was Spike Mulligan an Indian ? funny how its never the other way around.

Hes no more a Brit then Joanna Lumley is a Pakistani.

Nice family.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758227/Mo-Farah-s-brother-jailed-tried-break-elderly-couple-s-home-20th-offence-string-convictions.html

Mo Farah's brother jailed again after he tried to break into an elderly couple's home - his 20th offence in a string of convictions

...But its all ok, cause his brother can run fast. So lets import more and pretend they are British and lovely people.

How pathetic

Obviously true then:D

He was actually born in Somalia.

Was Spike Mulligan an Indian ? funny how its never the other way around.

Hes no more a Brit then Joanna Lumley is a Pakistani.

Nice family.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758227/Mo-Farah-s-brother-jailed-tried-break-elderly-couple-s-home-20th-offence-string-convictions.html

Mo Farah's brother jailed again after he tried to break into an elderly couple's home - his 20th offence in a string of convictions

...But its all ok, cause his brother can run fast. So lets import more and pretend they are British and lovely people.

I'm proud to call Mo Farah British. I'd be ashamed to call you British.

Crusader, I think it would be best at this stage if you were to post your family tree, along with details of all your relatives, and we can subject them to the critical scrutiny of AH in order to to gauge your relative worth to society.

I'm proud to call Mo Farah British. I'd be ashamed to call you British.

God Bless the Queen.

God Bless Loyal Ulster.

;)

You are proud of a guy cause he can run fast for a bit of tin, great intellect you have there.

Crusader, I think it would be best at this stage if you were to post your family tree, along with details of all your relatives, and we can subject them to the critical scrutiny of AH in order to to gauge your relative worth to society.

My families line is all military. Irish and Scots.

Loyal to the Crown.

My Uncle was in charge of the Queens horses after serving in the army.

You are proud of a guy cause he can run fast for a bit of tin, great intellect you have there.

Yeah...and his other activities are appalling as well.

God Bless the Queen.

God Bless Loyal Ulster.

;)

No I'm proud of him also because he has spent huge amounts of time in schools in deprived areas, spreading the message that you can achieve anything if you try hard enough. He is a success.

I have no pride in the Queen. I'm a northern Englishman and a republican. Wish we could send the queen to Northern Ireland, seems to be the only place that wants her.

Yeah...and his other activities are appalling as well.

I would reserve judgement till I viewed the accounts, common sense I think ;)

God Bless the Queen.

God Bless Loyal Ulster.

;)

Hang on a minute! You were born on the island of Ireland and call yourself British? How is that very different from someone born in British West Africa now living in the UK calling themselves British?

• Advertisement

Hang on a minute! You were born on the island of Ireland and call yourself British? How is that any different from someone born in British West Africa calling themselves British?

NI is not even part of Britain. He can't be British.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

NI is not even part of Britain. He can't be British.

Really well nearly 50+
    percent of NI call themselves British they mustn't have got the memo

Gatling wrote: »
    Really well nearly 50+

The name "Great Britain And Northern Ireland" is sort of a give away...

Hang on a minute! You were born on the island of Ireland and call yourself British? How is that any different from someone born in British West Africa calling themselves British?

The British(actually the Anglo-Normans) created the concept of the island of Ireland, previous to this it was 5 Kingdoms. Ireland became a nation under the crown.

Most Irish culture is a British creation, from the diet of spuds, love of tea to the Shamrock, even St Patrick who was Welsh.

Even the Irish wolfhound.

Even Guinness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

The British(actually the Anglo-Normans) created the concept of the island of Ireland, previous to this it was 5 Kingdoms. Ireland became a nation under the crown.

Most Irish culture is a British creation, from the diet of spuds, love of tea to the Shamrock, even St Patrick who was Welsh.

Even Guinness.

And Britian is an amalgamation of the countless peoples who conquered her too. As she will be again under the glorious caliphate of Mo Majestic Farah!

We have strayed off topic.

There needs to be a new thread called "Crusader: The Inconsistencies".

Gatling wrote: »
    Really well nearly 50+

Loads of people of African, Middle Eastern and Asian ancestory call themselves British too, perhaps they didn't get Crusader777's memo either.

Even Guinness.

I bet you'd really love if you were British, wouldn't you? The whole 'Great Britain and (as an afterthought) Northern Ireland' thing must pain you.

And Britian is an amalgamation of the countless peoples who conquered her too. As she will be again under the glorious caliphate of Mo Majestic Farah!

I dont dispute that, but they were all European, not Muslims.

• Advertisement

I bet you'd really love if you were British, wouldn't you? The whole 'Great Britain and (as an afterthought) Northern Ireland' thing must pain you.

There is even a possibility that people with a different skin colour to crusader who were born on the UK mainland might actually be more British than himself. After all their geographical origin is Great Britain proper, not the afterthought. :P

Advertisement