Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ISIS are pure evil.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

I'd rather Bilderberg ran the world than ISIS that's for sure. I know that's going to really antagonise the far left posters on here.

For years, we hear of this new world order, masons, carving up of the world, etc. Some is true, some is exaggerated but:

1. At any given time in history, around 2 main camps emerge. For now, this is the US/EU/allies (The West) and the Russia/China rivals. This is a hangover from the cold war. Then, there's a whole array of terrorists, wannabe superpowers, deviant ex-allies of one or other of the 2 main powerblocs and organised crime. Usually, there is rivalry between the 2 MAIN powers but they also share a common goal of eliminating common enemies like ISIS. An emergent Islamic superpower especially like ISIS will not be allowed emerge. Russia/China/The West all agree that this needs to be stopped.

Yes, I'd much prefer to see the West/Russia/China on top and NOT ISIS. No one could live under a regime that would ban among other things football, music, alcohol, large parts of modern education, cards, women's rights, certain types of food, etc. and who would force people to join militias, become suicide bombers, follow a certain set of religious teachings, etc.

Capitalism and communism have their faults but either is preferable to any form of religious or racist dictatorship. Some of the latter of course combine this with capitalist or communist dogma too but eventually the religious or racist mentality takes hold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭IrishTrajan

midaev1 wrote: »
    bud this is bull**** u know that... by sword. hahahhaha :D
    opss forgot. and by rape? :D:D:D u must be kidding.

I'd rather talk here about group or number of ppl who aiming to reach there goals than religion. leave belief out of this bud. there been always some lunatics who kill poor ppl. likes Hitler... Stalin.... ect.

Islam has spread its message by the sword. Just like Christianity, and Judaism. The only difference is that Islam is still trying to spread its message with "convert or die!" in mind, whilst the other two are just sitting on their thumbs waiting for the Messiah to come back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭cruasder777

bud this is bull**** u know that... by sword. hahahhaha :D
    opss forgot. and by rape? :D:D:D u must be kidding.

I'd rather talk here about group or number of ppl who aiming to reach there goals than religion. leave belief out of this bud. there been always some lunatics who kill poor ppl. likes Hitler... Stalin.... ect.

Its a fact, Islam spread by conquest, enemy males slaughtered, females enslaved and impregnated.

How is that bs ?

Go and read some history.

For years, we hear of this new world order, masons, carving up of the world, etc. Some is true, some is exaggerated but:

1. At any given time in history, around 2 main camps emerge. For now, this is the US/EU/allies (The West) and the Russia/China rivals. This is a hangover from the cold war. Then, there's a whole array of terrorists, wannabe superpowers, deviant ex-allies of one or other of the 2 main powerblocs and organised crime. Usually, there is rivalry between the 2 MAIN powers but they also share a common goal of eliminating common enemies like ISIS. An emergent Islamic superpower especially like ISIS will not be allowed emerge. Russia/China/The West all agree that this needs to be stopped.

Yes, I'd much prefer to see the West/Russia/China on top and NOT ISIS. No one could live under a regime that would ban among other things football, music, alcohol, large parts of modern education, cards, women's rights, certain types of food, etc. and who would force people to join militias, become suicide bombers, follow a certain set of religious teachings, etc.

Capitalism and communism have their faults but either is preferable to any form of religious or racist dictatorship. Some of the latter of course combine this with capitalist or communist dogma too but eventually the religious or racist mentality takes hold.

I largely agree with you, but there isn't just two parties, there are multifaceted alliances and geopolitics.

For instance, Iran-Russia-China are nominal allies, but each of them is vying for power in Central Asia at the cost of the others.

They can be grouped together, sure, but they have their own internal politics and rivalries.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭midaev1

Islam has spread its message by the sword. Just like Christianity, and Judaism. The only difference is that Islam is still trying to spread its message with "convert or die!" in mind, whilst the other two are just sitting on their thumbs waiting for the Messiah to come back.

absolute lie. sorry for saying so straight forward. convert or die? never have happened and not happening. its humans choice to convert. its yours or mine interest or desire to choose what to believe. no one forced. dono what news or what articles u reading but read truth and listen to truth than u'll get an idea

• Advertisement

Its a fact, Islam spread by conquest, enemy males slaughtered, females enslaved and impregnated.

How is that bs ?

Go and read some history.

now you talking about wars that took place. of course at war u'll kill man and take woman slavery if its in ur needs. those are war conds. so mix it up bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

absolute lie. sorry for saying so straight forward. convert or die? never have happened and not happening. its humans choice to convert. its yours or mine interest or desire to choose what to believe. no one forced. dono what news or what articles u reading but read truth and listen to truth than u'll get an idea

So your saying people's stories form Iraq and Syria are all lies and isis isn't slaughtering non muslims on a industrial scale

convert or die is a lie

How is conversion a choice if its at swordpoint ?

Its happening now in Iraq.

Children crucified for refusing to convert.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-islamic-state-is-burying-children-alive-and-crucifying-them-says-un

No it isn't... Have you even read the Quran?

You're absolutely deluded. If you think Islam isn't spread through violence, go live in Syria, Iraq, Libya, Egypt, or Afghanistan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭DeadHand

Has Facebook crashed or something?

• Advertisement

DeadHand wrote: »
    Has Facebook crashed or something?

:D:D:D blewUPP :p:D:D:D

now you talking about wars that took place. of course at war u'll kill man and take woman slavery if its in ur needs. those are war conds. so mix it up bud.

No, rape and slavery is prohibited. The wars are also religiously motivated, to spread Islam. You're deluded, I'm done talking to you.

:D:D:D blewUPP :p:D:D:D

It was only blown up in the name of peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

>reptile

Get out of here, David Icke, you're not the second coming of Jesus.

David Icke is laughing all the way to the bank. He claims he is Jesus, claims different things are happening for different reasons, has a huge ability to sell and a talent to write convincingly what he (claims!) believes in.

The second coming of Christ? No. A good con artist or salesman? Yes. Gives the people what they WANT to hear, jumps on every bandwagon that will SELL? Why, yes! A genius? Well .. yes.

In fairness to Icke, he has made himself rich via religion without shedding a drop of blood. I guess Icke can be Jesus if that pretender and bloodthirsty Baghdadi can call himself 'Caliph'!!

It was only blown up in the name of peace.

facebook's Islamist i guess

No, rape and slavery is prohibited. The wars are also religiously motivated, to spread Islam. You're deluded, I'm done talking to you.

Go and read the Koran, you dont have a scooby.

Good article

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11416779/The-Middle-East-is-red-with-the-blood-of-Christians.html?utm_content=buffer5ba0f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The Middle East is red with the blood of Christians
    The atrocity by Islamic State sympathisers in Libya highlights the worsening persecution of non-Muslims all over the Middle East – violence that is driving them from their Biblical homelands

The beheading of 21 Coptic Christians in Libya by forces sympathetic to Islamic State over recent days is sadly not an isolated case. On the contrary, it is the latest of countless outrages perpetrated against Christians in or near the Church’s Biblical heartlands over many years.
    The latest victims were migrant workers from Upper Egypt. The announcement by the authorities in Cairo of retaliatory bombing raids on terrorist training camps in Libya should not blind us to an inconvenient truth – that more than 600,000 Christians have left Egypt over the past 30 years under both Islamist and supposedly secular regimes. Many got out because their homes or churches or businesses had been firebombed.
    Before travelling to Egypt to research my book Christianophobia, I interviewed immigrant Copts in Britain whose stories formed a pattern.

......I was in Egypt and Sudan in 93, I talked to Coptic Christians who told me about their oppression in Egypt.

The atmosphere was hostile, we got followed near Luxor by three guys, Im convinced they were Al Qaeda spotters, they followed us right out in the desert, but they never made a move(they would have got their asses handed to them). I was working as a security contractor(part of a team) for an executive of a British telecoms company whos firm had a contract to install telecoms equipment. A few years later 62 tourists got slaughtered in Luxor, inc a grandmother, daughter and granddaughter of the same family. Mostly by having their throats cut, some were children.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxor_massacre

The Luxor Massacre was the killing of 62 people, mostly tourists, on 17 November 1997, at Deir el-Bahri, an archaeological site and major tourist attraction across the Nile River from Luxor in Egypt.

Go and read the Koran, you dont have a scooby.

So, the Quran doesn't preach violence against kaffirs? It doesn't impose subservience on Dhimmi, and extra taxes, and state that if they practice their religion outside of their own homes, then their lives are forfeit? It doesn't say that they should use every stratagem of war to kill the Pagans unless they convert?

Please, get real.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

So, the Quran doesn't preach violence against kaffirs? It doesn't impose subservience on Dhimmi, and extra taxes, and state that if they practice their religion outside of their own homes, then their lives are forfeit? It doesn't say that they should use every stratagem of war to kill the Pagans unless they convert?

Please, get real.

You really haven't got a scooby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

After WW2, western (..........) but its own self".[45]

Bit of a nutty notion, tbh.

• Advertisement

Nodin wrote: »
    Bit of a nutty notion, tbh.

Thats your best ?

Dennis Healy openly stated it.

Thats your best ?

No, he made a statement that you interpret to suit your belief.

Nodin wrote: »
    No, he made a statement that you interpret to suit your belief.

He is a founding member of the Bilderberg group and clearly states they want a single world community :

"To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing."[47]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xhy19YQfSE

....Islamification of Europe is the blowback from this they never saw coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

Thats your best ?

...and he will live forever to see it come to fruition. :pac:

He's a lizard-man from Mars, didn't you know?

...and he will live forever to see it come to fruition. :pac:

He's a lizard-man from Mars, didn't you know?

Praise Be Unto Our Scaly And Eye-browed Lord.

He is a founding member of the Bilderberg group and clearly states they want a single world community :

"To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing."[47]

....Islamification is the blowback they never saw coming.

He's talking about an organisation with world, not some Lizard World HQ.

From just below where you quoted -

"It is unavoidable and it doesn't matter. There will always be people who believe in conspiracies but things happen in a much more incoherent fashion... When people say this is a secret government of the world I say that if we were a secret government of the world we should be bloody ashamed of ourselves"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,825 ✭✭✭SeanW

Slight correction, Judiasm is a non-prosletysing religion, i.e. they don't try to convert others by any means.

That's why Christianity and Islam have 1bn+ followers and Judaism only about 16 million.

Damndest thing is, despite being only 0.02% of the worlds population, the Jews have massively contributed to the wellbeing of all mankind and are dramatically over-represented in all kinds of awards for science, technology and the like etc. Think of *anything* that's made your life, or that of a loved one, better? You can be nearly sure there was some Jew involved in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

And there's little wrong with that.

He's claiming the group does indeed have power - after all, it is composed of many of the most powerful individuals on the planet. But, having individual power does not equate with having collective power, as happens with a government.

It is merely a community of powerful individuals who get together and discuss some rather banal economic and political topics. I believe this is a good thing, at least in comparison to the contrary where no powerful individuals meet at all.

Take your head out of the proverbial sand and drink a cup of coffee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xhy19YQfSE

....Islamification of Europe is the blowback from this they never saw coming.

IS EXAGGERATED
    EXAGGERATED

Do you have reading problems?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Egginacup

Whatever happened to Ebola, SARS and Kony?

Be a good name for a band that :pac:

Advertisement