Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hall to Rent

• 09-08-2014 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hey all, I was wondering If anyone could help me find a hall that is available to rent. The purpose being for martial arts training. Open to all ideas. Appreciate the help!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

What area of Clare? The local community centres would obviously be my first thought for something like that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Most hotels will allow you rent their function room on a regular basis, most community halls will rent it out as well, personally, I've rented out the Boys Scout Hall in Clarecastle with no hassle in the past.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Goldilocks123

There' s a great new venue in Kilkishen. It's a refurbished old church called the Cultural Centre. It's also on Facebook :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭5h4mr0(k

The community centre in Newmarket has two halls as well.

Advertisement