Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport Hopper from Maynooth

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

It was 5 minutes late when I got it at 8am, but I think the driver was having one of those days. When I go to work, I often see at around 8am as scheduled. Definitely recommend it as a quick and easy way to get to the airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Plopli

I used it once and it was spot on time. (was early, the driver went for a cup of tea to the Glenroyal but did let me in and left on time)

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Does it stop in the Dublin Bus terminus or in the Glenroyal car park?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭MollyZ

Does it stop in the Dublin Bus terminus or in the Glenroyal car park?
    It stops at the Dublin Bus terminus

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

We got it once, no complaints

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭PBPumpkin

Got it once - it was 10 minutes late.

Also, there was a problem with the ticket machine so the driver had to manually write all of the tickets when we got to the airport which also delayed things a bit.

As long as you leave yourself a bit of extra time just in case of delays, it's a good service.

Advertisement