Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC '14 Awards - Most likely to get 625 points

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Macavity. wrote: »
    robtorio?

Sounds good. Was FHB here the whole year? I never remember seeing the username but people clearly saw him as a contender for a perfect score.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭FHB

robman60 wrote: »
    Sounds good. Was FHB here the whole year? I never remember seeing the username but people clearly saw him as a contender for a perfect score.
    Well yeah, I've been here since 5th year but I just didn't post very often. Mainly around exam time but I suppose my posts were a bit lost in all the mess. :p

And it was more of a case of me saying "Look at my mock results!" and forcing my way into the poll to be honest. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

FHB
    FHB wrote: »
    Well yeah, I've been here since 5th year but I just didn't post very often. Mainly around exam time but I suppose my posts were a bit lost in all the mess. :p

And it was more of a case of me saying "Look at my mock results!" and forcing my way into the poll to be honest. :pac:

did you get the 625 then??

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭FHB

Lara_15 wrote: »
    did you get the 625 then??
    Yep! :D

I still probably came last in the poll though. :p

FHB
    FHB wrote: »
    Yep! :D

I still probably came last in the poll though. :p

fair ****s, thats 3 out of 6 that I know of anyways... impressive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭robman60

Lara_15 wrote: »
    fair ****s, thats 3 out of 6 that I know of anyways... impressive
    Who's the third? FHB, aleatorio and who's the other?

FHB
    AtomicKoala... anybody else reveal yourselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Kayleigh..

Aspiring
    I'm the stupidest of the poll :pac:

Advertisement