Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Womens Converse runners

Options
  • 09-08-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Am looking for a new pair of Converse and am hoping someone knows a site that is selling them cheaper than the norm.

Thanks. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,532 ✭✭✭delahuntv

GSIEM4NFS1 for 15% off and free delivery at www.sneakers.ie

Looks like they are distributors / former distributors for converse as the old converse.ie codes seem to work on sneakers.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭happypants

Search converse ladies size x on shopstyle.co.uk

Or

Type converse cheap ladies size x cheap into google.
    Last year I got a pair of genuine pink hunter wellies for electric picnic for €40 off some English website. My friend lives in London so I got them delivered there for free then took them home after I visited. Now I would use parcel motel if the deliv is too expensive to Ireland. Just make sure yours not buying counterfeit or 'replica' shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Norma_Desmond

Kolido wrote: »

I have checked out that thread, none left in my size I'm afraid.

Thanks everyone for their suggestions, I will go have a look now and see how I get on :-)

Advertisement