Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ask her out??

Options
  • 09-08-2014 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Well, some advice please people

There is a girl working in a local store that seems to have gotten into my head(<<that doesn't happen to me a lot) and im wondering if Its a good idea to ask her out while she is working or try to bump into her on a Saturday night??

Ladies is it attractive to be asked out while your at work or is it just weird??

Lads do ye ask women out besides in da pub/night club??

Sound out for any advice given:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Neon_Lights

If you already have a rapport ask her out but keep the setting as casual as possible... you only live once better off asking and knowing as opposed to wondering

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭Mariasofia

Go for it. I personally would regret not trying more than giving it a shot. Dont have "what ifs".... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Dellnum

This girl is obviously interested in you, so ask her to meet you through a facebook message.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Lillibeth

Ask her out to her face, not Facebook! Just make sure she's not really busy when you do. Good luck.

Advertisement