Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who set their hair on fire in Douglas

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Looks like a big enough fire... Shame to take the business from the traders in there. They've been hit with a lot with floods and the rest in the last few years.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Alancawlan/status/498093232895819776

Leonards is a big busy place too, hope they can recover quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Oh jeez, I was told by someone 'in the know' that a hair dryer went on fire. Clearly a bit more than that. Was at my GF's next door when it happened, alarm and evacuation announcement were on for hours!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

is it just me or is that article completely wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

is it just me or is that article completely wrong?

In what way?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Didn't realise that the Tesco Shopping Center was called Douglas Shopping Center and the Dunnes one was called Doulgas Court Shopping Center

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Red Nissan

Didn't realise that the Tesco Shopping Center was called Douglas Shopping Center and the Dunnes one was called Doulgas Court Shopping Center

It is called the Douglas Village SC [TESCO] and the other one the Douglas Court SC [Dunnes].

Advertisement