Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clane - College Wood Park Estate

Options
  • 09-08-2014 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

my husband and I are looking at 2 houses in Clane -both in College Park, to buy. We don't know anyone in the area, so are looking for some insider knowledge on what it's like there!

Does the estate have a good reputation in Clane? We've been researching online and there are good and bad reports about the estate. The house we're looking at looks lovely and we like Clane, but if anyone has any info on the estate - good or bad, we'd really appreciate hearing it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Milly15

Nice estate, quiet and no trouble. Good luck with your search.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Big Cheese

My wife and I looked at houses in Collegewood. Seems like a nice estate and Clane is lovely village. We went sale agreed on a house about 1 month ago but pulled out due to serious issues that showed up in survey. Be careful and very thorough when buying, as that particular house is still on market for 25k more than it was a couple months back. pm if need any more advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Big Cheese

my husband and I are looking at 2 houses in Clane -both in College Park, to buy.

Just wondering if you were successful with your search?

Advertisement