Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chicco urban travel system / stroller

Options
  • 09-08-2014 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Sales rep showed us this buggy today and I was impressed! Its really compact and stylish, folds well, easy to lift, bassinet converts to stroller seat, adjustable handle bars, seat can face mum or face away easily. Wheels are hard plastic (which hubby didnt like). Car seat comes with auto fix base for car and adapter to easily sit into frame of stroller.

All for 450 in world of wonder.

They are fairly new to market (I think) so not many review's but anybody out there have any experience or look at them as well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭newmammy2011

Hi,
    Don't have any experience with that travel system, but looks very similar with same functions to the system I bought, except with pumped wheels.
    I have the Graco Symbio B if you want to have a look.
    The basket underneath is quite small but besides that I love it.
    Bought it in Smyths for 250

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭AshAdele

i have bought this buggy, i am due next month so cant really comment on it yet.
    the buggy is very easy to put together, light, compact and you can pick which colour pack you want (and can be changed very easily later if you want)

https://www.facebook.com/sweetlittlebabiesnurserystore/photos/pb.321683027928620.-2207520000.1407922347./660847814012138/?type=3&theater
    i bought mine from Sweet little babies as they had a deal on at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Listenlinda

Hi just wondering has anyone any opinion's on this chicco travel system.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Listenlinda

BelindaL wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Sales rep showed us this buggy today and I was impressed! Its really compact and stylish, folds well, easy to lift, bassinet converts to stroller seat, adjustable handle bars, seat can face mum or face away easily. Wheels are hard plastic (which hubby didnt like). Car seat comes with auto fix base for car and adapter to easily sit into frame of stroller.

All for 450 in world of wonder.

They are fairly new to market (I think) so not many review's but anybody out there have any experience or look at them as well?

Has any one any opinion's on the chicco urban travel system?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭kkhornet

Looking at this one myself but can't find many reviews on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Pipina29

Has any one any opinion's on the chicco urban travel system?

Hi,
    I don't know if this helps but I found the following review on the Chicco Urban travel system:
    http://glittermamawishes.com/chicco-urban-stroller-review/

Advertisement