Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quinagh Green, blackbog road

Options
  • 09-08-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

My wife and I are looking at houses to purchase in Quinagh Green. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the estate is like. I want to try and find out the kind of people that are living there. Are there many young families? Are there many houses rented out? And most importantly are there many students renting in the estate? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭RealistSpy

Hi Op,

Did you end up viewing the area? Any feedback?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

RealistSpy wrote: »
    Hi Op,

Did you end up viewing the area? Any feedback?

I did view the area and it was very nice. However the house we looked at was a little too small for us. I spoke to some people living there (family friends) and it seems like a very nice estate. We have since gone sale agreed on another property

Advertisement