Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What time receive L.C results in schools

• 09-08-2014 10:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

What time receive L.C results in schools on wednesday does anyone know? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Every school is different. Contact your own school to find out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 hazsal

thelad95 wrote: »
    Every school is different. Contact your own school to find out.

okay thanks but do they give them out before 12??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

hazsal wrote: »
    okay thanks but do they give them out before 12??

Generally yes. My school usually gives them out around 9.30

thelad95 wrote: »
    Generally yes. My school usually gives them out around 9.30

okay thanks again :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 616 ✭✭✭linguist

9.30 would be a good time to aim for. Most principals pick them up directly from the local sorting office first thing in the morning - and I mean first thing. A copy is compiled for the school records and for eventual inspection by teachers and then each student's result is put in an envelope. So it takes time. The Principal, DP and secretary would certainly be at it by 8am I'd have thought.

I hope you all know just how much everyone's behind you and I know that schools ensure there's a nice, supportive atmosphere when you go in.

• Advertisement

linguist wrote: »
    9.30 would be a good time to aim for. Most principals pick them up directly from the local sorting office first thing in the morning - and I mean first thing. A copy is compiled for the school records and for eventual inspection by teachers and then each student's result is put in an envelope. So it takes time. The Principal, DP and secretary would certainly be at it by 8am I'd have thought.

I hope you all know just how much everyone's behind you and I know that schools ensure there's a nice, supportive atmosphere when you go in.

OKay thanks a lot :)

Advertisement