Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Beers (College Ball) Location Inside!

Options
  • 09-08-2014 10:19pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So gents, given a lot of people are in Dublin for this game lets try to organise a meet up.

Kick off is 1:30, there are buses from Temple Bar up to the game, do people want to meet up before or after?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

I'm meeting mates for the pep rally and the tail gate so I can do either really!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHCbvlbFY3g&sns=em

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Afterwards would probably suit me best I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Before suits me as well....I have to go home after.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Looks like I will be able to get a media pass for this so I would be up for a pint or two beforehand, and possibly after.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Looks like I will be able to get a media pass for this so I would be up for a pint or two beforehand, and possibly after.

More sigs and less chat!

I can do before/after, i will probably head into the pep rally id say

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Any more thoughts for the meet up lads?

I think before is cool, somewhere close to rally and tailgate? Storehouse?

@ Adrian/Berty, are we meeting up before hand?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I don't mind, I'd certainly hang about afterwards for a few beers, before might be a bit of a struggle as the game starts at 1.30, I guess I could drop in for around 11:00 or so, but you'd really be wanting to head out to drumcondra from around 12.

Essentially I'll follow what everyone else is doing!

adrian522 wrote: »
    I don't mind, I'd certainly hang about afterwards for a few beers, before might be a bit of a struggle as the game starts at 1.30, I guess I could drop in for around 11:00 or so, but you'd really be wanting to head out to drumcondra from around 12.

Essentially I'll follow what everyone else is doing!

you have my ticket :pac:

I can pick it up off you during the week at some point if that suits?

• Advertisement

Right gentlemen

Sinnotts at Stephens Green @ 5pm
    if anyone wants to PM me their number and ill send out update txts on the day

Thank the post if you're going to come to the meet up

Only 2 people! Come on lads if you're coming to the game try to get along for a beer or even a hello!

I'm still waiting to hear if I have a media pass for this. If I do I'll stop in for a pint, even if it makes me an uncomfortable third wheel.

I got my media pass today so I'll be at the game and will meet up for a pint or two after, can't stay long as I've to be back in Bray, but will make it to Sinnotts. You'll recognise me as the dashing young man in a Jaguars hoody thats a bit too big for me.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I got my media pass today so I'll be at the game and will meet up for a pint or two after, can't stay long as I've to be back in Bray, but will make it to Sinnotts. You'll recognise me as the dashing young man in a Jaguars hoody thats a bit too big for me.

I'll be in Titans garb anyway not sure exactly what that will be yet but will stick up a picture tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

Sorry, I'm driving tomorrow so pubs be wasted on me, I'll be niners geared up to the eyeballs!

At least I won't be "that guy" that wears NFL gear to a college game!

If I wear my ray rice jersey would I get barred from elevators?

You just won't be allowed in with any women

Great buzz in templebar

• Advertisement

Busy day. Thought I wasn't going to the game as my footy club's senior team needed a keeper, but got sorted so got out there about 15mins late, unreal game, had to hang around in the interview area to grab a chat with the Irish kicker so got out late and have to head home now.

Sorry I couldn't make it for a pint, will have to catch the next one.

Neither could anyone else! We'll try and get one in a month or so

Advertisement