Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightlife in Kilkenny on tuesday or wednesday

• 09-08-2014 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Me and a few friends are planing a night out in Kilkenny on tuesday or wednesday next week and basically wondering what late bars there is ?.

As with it being arts week is there anyone running a late bar ?.

I work in Kilkenny myself and know all the storys of the world end so before anyone trys and be smart :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭padraig.od

Hi Guys

Me and a few friends are planing a night out in Kilkenny on tuesday or wednesday next week and basically wondering what late bars there is ?.

As with it being arts week is there anyone running a late bar ?.

I work in Kilkenny myself and know all the storys of the world end so before anyone trys and be smart :D

live music in Tynans every Tuesday IIRC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

padraig.od wrote: »
    live music in Tynans every Tuesday IIRC

Where from 22 to 26 and i don't think that would be where the lads would won't to go as if i wonted irish music i would just go to the Dylan but there not a late bar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

Langthons is open in tues night

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Schindlers Pissed

As Linny said, Langtons is the only late bar on a Tuesday, O'Phialons is the only late bar on a Wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Thanks for the help lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 123qwerty

I will play something for ya
    Just drop me an email and €50/head thru paypal :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭miece16

Where from 22 to 26 and i don't think that would be where the lads would won't to go as if i wonted irish music i would just go to the Dylan but there not a late bar
    I'm sorry but the amount of grammatical errors in that sentence just makes my head hurt.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Bacon and Cabbage

miece16 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but the amount of grammatical errors in that sentence just makes my head hurt.

Pretty clear what he's saying though so you're really just being a dick for no reason

Advertisement