Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

book illustrators

Options
  • 09-08-2014 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

Would anybody know of a children's book illustrator in the Letterkenny or Inishowen area or maybe even someone who would be an excellent drawer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Kilgore__Trout

Maybe contact LYIT when school starts up again. They have a media course, and while AFAIK illustration isn't an emphasis, there are likely to be a few illustrators there.

Could also be worth trying graphics design businesses. Not quite the same discipline, but some overlap, so you might get lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Maybe contact LYIT when school starts up again. They have a media course, and while AFAIK illustration isn't an emphasis, there are likely to be a few illustrators there.

Could also be worth trying graphics design businesses. Not quite the same discipline, but some overlap, so you might get lucky.

Great idea I never thought of that yes I will contact LYIT no harm in asking

thanks alot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 m4wiqo8zgl09xc

lulu1 wrote: »
    Would anybody know of a children's book illustrator in the Letterkenny or Inishowen area or maybe even someone who would be an excellent drawer.

Hello, I could help you out :-) I am trying to get into illustration and have a degree in Fine Art. Give me a message if you want any more info. Cheers

Advertisement