Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to remember the name of a game/games

Options
  • 09-08-2014 10:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭

Okay so way back when I had an open world RPG pc game that afair opened with you on the coast and (potentially shipwrecked) the first enemies you encountered were pirates as far as I can remember. The main thing I remember is that despite being an open 3D world. The enemy Sprites were all 2D models. Looked fairly awful but I found it enjoyable. (The Graphics were mostly gash btw)

Not 100% certain but I think in the same game there may have been a mini game that involved cards and each player had a hand of these cards and the aim of the game was to destroy the other player's castle or tower? So some of the cards might have been like +2 to your own castle or -2 to the opponents. (obviously there existed a whole deck of cards so a lot of variety came into the game)

If anyone can help me remember the name of this game I will personally do absolutely nothing but I might be nice and like, thank you and maybe thank every post you have ever made.

Comments

Advertisement