Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overseas and need to pay by credit card

Options
  • 09-08-2014 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Hello. I am overseas at the moment and do not have access to my Irish bank account. My bill is currently overdue by a few weeks and I would like to pay by credit card. Is that possible. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi percy212,

Thank you for getting in touch with this query. You will be able to pay using your credit card, just call our Service team on 1850 372 372. Please have your account details to hand (Electric Ireland account number, confirmation of the address/contact number on the account).

There is a list of our other payment options on our website.

If you've any further questions, please let us know.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Aoife he won't be able call that number from overseas. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭EI: Aoife O

Hi efb,

Apologies, you're correct. The international number to contact is 00353 1 852953.

Kind regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Dublindigi

Hi efb,

Apologies, you're correct. The international number to contact is 00353 1 852953.

Kind regards,
    Aoife
    Aoife,

He wont be able to call that no either

That is only a six digit number I think there is a digit missing at the end !
    00353 1 852953?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Dublindigi,

Thanks for pointing that out, there is a 4 missing from the end - it should be +353 1 8529534.

Further contact details are available at the footer of our website.

Thanks,
    David

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭percy212

Thanks folks.

Advertisement