Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need by pay by phone using a credit card

Options
  • 09-08-2014 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭

Hello. I tried to log into my account today to pay a bill and I was unable to. Looks like efibre customers are locked out.

Anyway I need to pay my bill which is overdue. I am overseas at the moment. Can I pay my bill by calling customer service, and using a credit card? Otherwise its going to be a while. No access to Irish account at the moment.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

percy212 wrote: »
    Hello. I tried to log into my account today to pay a bill and I was unable to. Looks like efibre customers are locked out.

Anyway I need to pay my bill which is overdue. I am overseas at the moment. Can I pay my bill by calling customer service, and using a credit card? Otherwise its going to be a while. No access to Irish account at the moment.
    Hi percy
    We plan to have this service available to eFibre customers very soon. Actually all going well this week. However you can call 016714444 and pay by visa credit card. If you cannot do this and wish to PM me with your details I can see if we can arrange someway to get this done. You would have to have your eircom account details.
    Tony 

Advertisement