Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline out over a week now & no contact from Eircom staff only computer generated e

Options
  • 10-08-2014 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

HELP! Are there any real employees working in this company??? frustrated & annoyed customer.... 8-(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

megafan wrote: »
    HELP!   Are there any real employees working in this company???       frustrated & annoyed customer.... 8-(
    Hi megafan
    Yes we are here and should be able to help with this for you. If you PM me your landline I can check this immediately.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭megafan

HELP!   Are there any real employees working in this company???       frustrated & annoyed customer.... 8-(
    Hi megafan
    Yes we are here and should be able to help with this for you. If you PM me your landline I can check this immediately.
    Tony
    Tony.....    Had been on to Comreg & they informed me they could only take action after 15 days but lo & behold line finally repaired this morning....   Still not enamoured of eircom's procedure with dealing with issue if had have been contacted & let know how long to repair would have been something but not being able to speak to human who could deal with loss of phone line frustrating.....

still annoyed 8-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi megafan
    Tony
    Tony.....    Had been on to Comreg & they informed me they could only take action after 15 days but lo & behold line finally repaired this morning....   Still not enamoured of eircom's procedure with dealing with issue if had have been contacted & let know how long to repair would have been something but not being able to speak to human who could deal with loss of phone line frustrating.....

still annoyed 8-(
    Happy to hear that line has been repaired megafan but I  agree that communication to you would have helped here, especially given that we did go over our normal service fix times.
    If you have any issue in the future please let us know. We will keep you updated on your case.
    Tony

Advertisement