Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog ate whole chicken!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Oryx wrote: »
    Right now he is lying outside in the shade, still very lethargic. But I didn't feed him yesterday, maybe he is hungry. Hes a quiet dog anyway so there's not much difference to normal!

He has pooped, its loose but no blood. So far so good.

Thats good to hear, another 24 hours and you should be in the clear!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

any update?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I was going to update today. :)

The dog is fine. Still his sloppy, lazy old self! He had a few days of an upset tum, but no other effects. I can hardly believe we got away with it, I have always been taught never to let a dog get a single chicken bone, let alone a whole bird.

Ive been told the saving grace was that he ate the whole thing including all the meat. That will have helped it pass through. Its the last time the big fool will get even a sniff of chicken though!

Advertisement