Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good cleaner Clongriffin

Options
  • 10-08-2014 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there. Can anyone recommend a good cleaner in the Clongriffin Dublin 13 area. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

cwicky wrote: »
    Hi there. Can anyone recommend a good cleaner in the Clongriffin Dublin 13 area. Thanks

Have you tried hassle.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cwicky

No I haven't. Are they good?
    amdublin wrote: »
    Have you tried hassle.com?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Sounds like a bit too much hassle ;)

Have you tried gumtree?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

No I haven't. Are they good?

I don't know. I'd imagine they are better than posting here, as they are a website specifically for locating cleaners.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 aoifeey

Hi...we used to live in Grattan Wood and had an excellent cleaner who was coming from Swords, she charged €15 per hour. It's only since we moved that we realised how lucky we were with her, she was excellent. If you're still looking I can pm you her details?

Currently using hassle.com and so far they haven't been great to be honest. Have had two no shows, one was their fault, the other one was just this afternoon so I'm waiting on them to come back on it. Customer service hasn't been great but I'm giving them one more chance and will see.

• Advertisement
Advertisement