Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

basketball in Cork City

Options
  • 10-08-2014 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi i'm new in Cork and i'd like to ask if there are a few pickup games near the Cork City Centre? Haven't played quite since I came here so my game might be a bit rusty.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

My flat mate would be interested in this as well (he's currently engrossed in the World Cup.) He's in his mid-thirties and hasn't played since he was a teenager so he's looking for a casual game, or a casual league. Maybe one of the clubs have something for older people looking to play for fun. He's tried out Fr. Mathew's a few years ago but they're a bit far away from him. He's living in the city centre and doesn't have a car.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭mjavi

That makes two of us in the same situation. :D Are those clubs allow non-competitive peeps to play with them (like Fr. Mathews)?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 tyoty

Looking for some pick-up games.

Advertisement