Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teaching in Sharjah

• 10-08-2014 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi. I just qualified as an irish primary school teacher. I applied with sabis for a job in Abu Dhabi, I only applied last week thinking I probably wouldn't hear anything. I have a phone interview in the morning and I also received an email from Sharjah HR about sending off information like a passport photo, video resume etc. Should I assume that it's Sharjah that im being considered for or is it normal to be contacted by them? I didn't expect to be contacted so quick so I'm just wondering what anyone can tell me about teaching in Sharjah. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭brónaim cád??

I think Sabis is more for people who want to teach before going through teacher training. Don't rush into anything, although it's late there are still a number of international jobs. You should ring an agency like seekteachers.com or teachanywhere.com to discuss options. Have a look on Tes.co.uk to find one privately yourself too.

Advertisement