Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Marvel Cinematic Universe general stuff

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

ANT-MAN Official Poster

10924707_848237258566007_3652613271731981621_n.jpg?oh=1f31e19f936da613bdca0d1826b38549&oe=5532A57D&__gda__=1433339892_3512a840c88e85a4c545e6f8596128c0

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭Bacchus

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    ANT-MAN Official Poster

Ha! As I scrolled down, my first thought was "the image link is broken" :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

Hope they make a full cut out poster/stand exactly like that with him right in the middle, the size of an ant. Would draw so much attention and curiousity to it.

Like one of these
    image5.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

ANT-MAN Trailer #1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭Awesomeness

A bit disappointing that the netflix shows are gonna be released so far apart. 8 to 15 months. Was hoping that they would be along every couple of months.

Have to wait till 2019 now for Defenders

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭ECOLII

Mandarin was a disaster for anyone wanting a serious Iron Man arc, outside Avengers.

The All Hail the King easter egg has meant that this could well still materialize down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

DoYouEvenLift, did you make that picture ridiculously humongous on purpose given the context?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭DoYouEvenLift

FunLover18 wrote: »
    DoYouEvenLift, did you make that picture ridiculously humongous on purpose given the context?

Haha no, I'm on mobile so it's cropped to fit the screen

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Not as underwhelming as the Ant-Man teaser, but still somewhat meh/alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭oxygen

McDermotX wrote: »

Not as underwhelming as the Ant-Man teaser, but still somewhat meh/alright.

I don't get the hate for the ant man trailer. I liked it, somewhat epic with 2 funny lines well delivered by Paul Rudd. Ant man was always going to be one of the smaller MCU movie releases, the trailer reflected this...

• Advertisement

I don't get the hate for the ant man trailer. I liked it, somewhat epic with 2 funny lines well delivered by Paul Rudd. Ant man was always going to be one of the smaller MCU movie releases, the trailer reflected this...

Badum Tish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Guardians of the Galaxy - 8 Bit Cinema: http://youtu.be/YBu41wFSCnI

Seen this and had to post dont watch if you havent seen the movie spoilers haha

• Registered Users Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Rumours that spidey will be showing up in Avengers 2 part Infinity Wars. Seems it was too late to put him into Civil War. Who knows if true but would be class!! Id squeeze the shyte out of him to get him into Civil War

936675_413170915504145_2954688591616621997_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=bd6ecd6fb4a78fab3774489a9aa242bf&oe=5537FE43&__gda__=1428839870_313a0276f8edeec717408e42c2b1265b

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Rumours that spidey will be showing up in Avengers 2 part Infinity Wars. Seems it was too late to put him into Civil War. Who knows if true but would be class!! Id squeeze the shyte out of him to get him into Civil War

http://comicbook.com/2015/01/14/spider-man-rumored-to-be-in-avengers-infinity-war/

936675_413170915504145_2954688591616621997_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=bd6ecd6fb4a78fab3774489a9aa242bf&oe=5537FE43&__gda__=1428839870_313a0276f8edeec717408e42c2b1265b

The image wasn't showing up properly there

• Registered Users Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

FunLover18 wrote: »
    The image wasn't showing up properly there

Thanks, was showing up fine on my phone. Fixed it now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Latino review (for the amount of scoops they get must have a high up insider at Marvel) literally posted what's gonna happen in Phase 3 when also posting about Spider-Man in the MCU.

****WARNING MAJOR SPOILERS (Don't blame me if you read possible spoilers)****

http://www.latino-review.com/news/marvelous-da7e-78-the-fates-of-cap-thor-and-spidey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Sounds like a whole load of educated guessing based on what has happened in the comics and pre-existing rumours.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭TheGoldenAges

Sounds like a whole load of educated guessing based on what has happened in the comics and pre-existing rumours.

They get so much right, someone literally posted like 15 articles from the last 5 years where their rumours turned out to be true. Marvel got mad at them directly when they literally spoiled what was gonna happen at Comic Con in 2012

• Registered Users Posts: 60,281 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I shall just leave this here..

Kristen Stewart is Interested in Joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe..
    “I love watching those movies. I would love to show people that I can do more than just be ‘Kristen Stewart’ in a different movie, in a different circumstance.”

Stewart pointed out that her headlining role in the big-budget fairy tale update Snow White and the Huntsman is similar to a Marvel role and as for which franchise in particular she’d be interested in, Stewart stated:
    “I’m sure I could get on board with Captain America, you know what I mean?… It would just have to be the right thing.”

http://screenrant.com/kristen-stewart-captain-america-3-marvel-movies/

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭The Gibzilla

I shall just leave this here..

Kristen Stewart is Interested in Joining the Marvel Cinematic Universe..

Stewart pointed out that her headlining role in the big-budget fairy tale update Snow White and the Huntsman is similar to a Marvel role and as for which franchise in particular she’d be interested in, Stewart stated:

http://screenrant.com/kristen-stewart-captain-america-3-marvel-movies/

This could be interesting. Marvel could create a new villain around Stewart, the name "Lead-Face" is springing to mind.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

But she doesn't have any acting talent. Or charisma.

cloud493 wrote: »

While generally she has yet to show any discernible talent the same was said of Pattinson and he is quickly turning into one of the most interesting actors out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

As long as they don't hire her to helm captain marvel itd be grand for her to be a shield agent or sumthin

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

When has that ever stopped anyone from making a career in Hollywood? ;)
    I'm guessing her agent knows her careers running out of steam and figures the Marvel gravy trains a good one to board!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

yup I guess she is eying up the security of a multi-film contract there.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Shame The Vision's been cast. She'd have the range for the role.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Dair76

She'd have made a good Mjolnir.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Dair76 wrote: »
    She'd have made a good Mjolnir.

The hammer has more acting talent than she does.

It's bad enough that your one from Revenge got into the MCU.
    If KS were given any kind of leading role I would think twice about bothering with the film, her "performances" bother me that much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Frank O. Pinion

So she'll fit right in the MCU, amirite?

Advertisement