Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy telecom phone watch box

Options
  • 10-08-2014 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi we are renting a property where there is an alarm system as mentioned in title but we are not using it. Installed 1997. We have no password for it and I am terrified it is going to go cuckoo like it did before on us after a power cut. I have no idea how my husband managed to stop it then. He just kept pressing lots of buttons.

However as our landline has died it is now constantly retrying to reconnect and failing and telling us all about it rather loudly. Landlord doesn't know, eircom won't deal with us. How do I shut this up until our land line is fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

Aruba08 wrote: »
    Hi we are renting a property where there is an alarm system as mentioned in title but we are not using it. Installed 1997. We have no password for it and I am terrified it is going to go cuckoo like it did before on us after a power cut. I have no idea how my husband managed to stop it then. He just kept pressing lots of buttons.

However as our landline has died it is now constantly retrying to reconnect and failing and telling us all about it rather loudly. Landlord doesn't know, eircom won't deal with us. How do I shut this up until our land line is fixed?

Press program/ user code/ 71 reset.

Advertisement