Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aura Interactors

Options
  • 10-08-2014 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭

I was given a bunch of things recently, among which were two boxed, factory sealed Aura Interactors. One of them even has the original wrapping although the wrapping plastic is pretty torn.

I'm not sure what these are worth or if people even looking for them. It would pain me to put it up on advert for a reseller to get it and though someone here might wanna swap one or maybe both .

Looking mostly for nes/snes - sms/megadrive to offer as giveaway for my Patreons.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Ive a spare nes or meg knocking about if you fancy trading for one..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭BGOllie

sure. PMed you about the nes

looks like one's gone, tkx Dr Bob .

I've another one left. I've put it up on adverts but I'd rather swap it to a fellow boards member.
    NTk2NWM0MDFiMjlkNzVlNTk3MGYxYTY3MTk2ZDljODP1PXROQFtMKuazUxdvBoM6aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vZjU5YTMzZjVhMGE3MmZiMjNhNGVmNzc1ZjYwYmZkMmVjNjBhODczN2NmZjg1ODY3NTUyNGI4YzcyN2NlZmQ3Yy5qcGd8fDI5NHx8fHx8aHR0cDovL3d3dy5hZHZlcnRzLmllL3N0YXRpYy9pL3dhdGVybWFyay5wbmd8fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS9ub25lLWltYWdlLmpwZ3w=.jp

Any interest for one of these ? tempted to open it at this stage :)

Any interest in these for a trade ?
    They're probably worth 20 loose so not sure what a sealed box would be ... prob not much more tbh :)
    Looking to swap for anything retrogaming, games, controlers, boxes ... ...cables, supermacs vouchers...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement