Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POE Approved- No longer on MyCIC Account

Options
  • 10-08-2014 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey,

I received the confirmation of my POE with a use by date of June 2015. I logged into the MyCIC account again and there is nothing under Pending or Submitted Applications. I've contacted them but I was wondering if anyone else has seen this happen?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I'm not trying to be patronising at all, but are you looking in the right place? When you log in, go down to the bottom of the page to where it says "View my submitted applications", then click "Check status and messages" and the POE should be right down the bottom of the page. It would be really bizarre if it had just disappeared.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chris_mctague

Faith wrote: »
    I'm not trying to be patronising at all, but are you looking in the right place? When you log in, go down to the bottom of the page to where it says "View my submitted applications", then click "Check status and messages" and the POE should be right down the bottom of the page. It would be really bizarre if it had just disappeared.

Don't worry about sounding patronising, I have the feeling it's something stupid but I'm really not seeing it. All i see under these views is "No data available in table" which makes absolutely no sense. I've emailed the CIC email address so if I get a response, I'll post it here incase anyone experiences the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ck24

This seems to be happening to a lot of people. Just contact them and they will put it in your account again, but as soon as they do save it to your computer because it will disappear again.

This problem has come up a few times on the facebook group.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 chris_mctague

ck24 wrote: »
    This seems to be happening to a lot of people. Just contact them and they will put it in your account again, but as soon as they do save it to your computer because it will disappear again.

Thanks. It's just worrying travelling to a country with such a vital thing missing.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ck24

Thanks. It's just worrying travelling to a country with such a vital thing missing.

I know! I would have been really panicking if mine had disappeared and I hadn't heard of it happening before. Its very strange that they disappear!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 onworld

The same thing has happened to me, but I had a local copy saved from when it was issued initially. I think I'll contact them anyway to have it added to my account, just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Iseesheep

Hello ck24,

This looks like an old thread but I ran into the same issue couple of days ago and I have been going nuts to get this sorted out..

Can you please help me with:

1. How do i 'contact them'
    2. the 'facebook group' you are referring to here

I have already tried reaching out to the web-admin, raised a ticket with technical issues issues team but there has been no response so far.

Any help is much appreciated.
    Thank you & Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mettas

Hey I'm having the same problem. I can't access my POE letter to print it out and I'm flying over in 3 weeks, such a pain the ass trying to contact these guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Mettas

Hey I got it sorted thankfully. I received an e-mail with the letter of introduction attached shortly after contacting the visa office which deals with Irish IEC applications - which happens to be in London.

You can find a link to them (i can't post links bescause of my postcount) at the bottom of the CIC Page under the heading - 'CIC offices'. Proceed then to subheading 'Visa offices' and click 'Find my visa office' and there you will find it in the Ireland category. When there, opt for the case specific enquiry.

Depending on the urgency of your problem, it notes that they may take 28 days to reply, believe it or not. They were very good in my instance however, and were very fast to reply. Hope this helps!

Advertisement