Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropout

Options
  • 10-08-2014 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, I done first year in college but failed all my exams and have decided to drop out, although my parents have told me not to and are urging me to do my repeat exams and if I pass I can dropout. What is the point of passing my exams and then dropping out though?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MusicFanatic

Hello, I know the feeling :( What course are you doing and where? Hmm are you 100% certain about dropping out? Or if you're just discouraged about your results if you pass your exams then you might have the option of deferring your course for a year that way you can decide to go back to it or start a new course. You have a point though, if you're dead-set on dropping out because you don't like it then do what you want, not what your parent's want you to do. Do what makes you happy as an adult you should feel free to make your own decisions. I think you shouldn't feel pressurised to do anything you don't want to do. Hope I helped :)

Advertisement