Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housemate wanted, moving to Dundalk!

Options
  • 10-08-2014 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm starting a job in Dundalk in a few weeks and am looking to rent in town. I'm 22 and from Donegal and don't know anyone there so id love to rent a place with someone if they were in the same boat, or if anyone had a room up for grabs?

I'm not fussy about price but id like to avoid student areas as I want a quiet life on weeknights!

Get in touch if interested :)

Also if anyone has any tips on areas to avoid id be grateful.

Comments

Avoid College Heights and Rockfield.

If you don't drive then check a map before committing to anywhere. Somewhere like Ath Leathan is decent but it's a decent walk in and out of town from there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BahSheep

evawhyte wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm starting a job in Dundalk in a few weeks and am looking to rent in town. I'm 22 and from Donegal and don't know anyone there so id love to rent a place with someone if they were in the same boat, or if anyone had a room up for grabs?

I'm not fussy about price but id like to avoid student areas as I want a quiet life on weeknights!

Get in touch if interested :)

Also if anyone has any tips on areas to avoid id be grateful.

Hey I'm in the same boat as yourself. I'm moving from Kilkenny and just turning 22 in October. Are you looking to only share with one person or more than?

Advertisement