Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS250 Battery Problem

Options
  • 10-08-2014 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi

I have an aritech CS250 alarm panel and it is giving me trouble with low battery faults.
    I have replaced the battery as I though the first one was due to the age of the battery.
    I checked the voltage from the panel when the second battery failed and its only 11.5V with no battery connected.

Does this mean my issue is on the main board? I though there should be 13V to keep the battery charged. Can I get this repaired?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

declankava wrote: »
    Hi

I have an aritech CS250 alarm panel and it is giving me trouble with low battery faults.
    I have replaced the battery as I though the first one was due to the age of the battery.
    I checked the voltage from the panel when the second battery failed and its only 11.5V with no battery connected.

Does this mean my issue is on the main board? I though there should be 13V to keep the battery charged. Can I get this repaired?

There is a small pot on the circuit board which can increase the voltage output from the board.

Advertisement