Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice restaurant or pub in the city for hard of hearing

Options
  • 10-08-2014 8:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭

Hi all can anyone recommend a nice place to meet an old friend in the city centre? Has to be fairly quiet as I'm hard of hearing!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Hi all can anyone recommend a nice place to meet an old friend in the city centre? Has to be fairly quiet as I'm hard of hearing!

During the week. Peters pub or Chatham lounge maybe

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 412 ✭✭better call saul

During the week. Peters pub or Chatham lounge maybe

Thanks I'll look into those!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

Also try Newry's bar (behind the Gaeity). I think it has a policy of no music.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Was about to suggest Neary's myself. Brogans on Dame St can be good for a quiet pint too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Neary's on Chatham St would be my choice too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

what about the library bar upstairs in the Central Hotel off Dame st? I love it for a quiet chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

xalot wrote: »
    what about the library bar upstairs in the Central Hotel off Dame st? I love it for a quiet chat.

Good one. Really comfy spot

Advertisement