Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese lessons

• 10-08-2014 8:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hallo, I'm going into 5th year and thinking of doing Japanese for the lc but I can't find anyone giving lessons in Limerick. I've started teaching myself over the summer but I think it'd be a lot easier with a teacher. So if anyone knows of anything/anyone please let me know, thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom Girl

There's quite a strong Japanese language community in UL, if you post in the UL forum you might find someone willing to give you some private lessons :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

There's quite a strong Japanese language community in UL, if you post in the UL forum you might find someone willing to give you some private lessons :)

Thank you!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

If you find out anything I'd like to know too. I'm past the lc but wouldn't mind getting lessons.

Advertisement