Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post office dock road HELP !!!

• 10-08-2014 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Can anybody at all help me on this , I ordered shoes and sent them to the wrong adress typed in a 4 instead of a 5 .. So neighbours didn't sign for it instead of accepting .. If I go to the sorting office will they give it to me info have I .D showing it's me :)?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,789 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Dock Road sorting office in Limerick?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Rachael111

Dock Road sorting office in Limerick?

Yep , I just wanna know if I go in will I be able to collect it with just photo I D ?:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,789 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

OK, I'll move this to Limerick forum then.

tHB

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,338 ✭✭✭✭phog

Its been a while since I collected stuff there but no ID was required just the docket dropped by the postman.

Edit - didn't really read the full OP. I think you could be in bother as the sorting office may have to return to sender due to incorrect address.

OK, I'll move this to Limerick forum then.

tHB

Thank you :)

• Advertisement

phog wrote: »
    Its been a while since I collected stuff there but no ID was required just the docket dropped by the postman.

Edit - didn't really read the full OP. I think you could be in bother as the sorting office may have to return to sender due to incorrect address.

I didn't get a docket , and it's an automated phone service so I can't even call to enquire , I didn't even know one existed until yesterday , but I don't have a docket so I was wandering would I D be ok and if I explained the situation ?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

There is no harm in going in and seeing what they can do for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

I bring ID every time. they do check it most times.

Advertisement