Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Teaching English in the UAE without TEFL

• 10-08-2014 11:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I know this will probably be a bit of a stupid question but any input would be appreciated!

A lot of my friends from college are off to Abu Dhabi and Dubai over the next little while to teach English. It's something I'd be fairly interested in myself, but any jobs I find online seem to require not only having a TEFL or CELTA qualification but also anything from three to five years experience and a masters degree! I'm just wondering where all the jobs for people without qualifications or extensive teaching experience can be found? I'm pretty set on doing a CELTA course anyway, but I'd love to get moving sooner rather than later!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,799 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from Living Abroad as your query has more to do with teaching matters.

tHB

Advertisement