Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats a good multiplayer?

Options
  • 11-08-2014 1:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

I'm talking FPS preferably. I've never bothered with it until this summer and decided to give it a go on Killzone 3. It's great, can't believe I never bothered before, I only ever played the SP campaigns. I tried COD briefly but wasn't impressed. Is battlefield 3 any good? Any others I should look in to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Pixelbastardo

Idk what BF4's like on PS3, but BF3 was great fun. BF4 is great on PS4 though. And if you liked KZ3's multiplayer, then you might enjoy KZ2's, which was much better.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

Idk what BF4's like on PS3, but BF3 was great fun. BF4 is great on PS4 though. And if you liked KZ3's multiplayer, then you might enjoy KZ2's, which was much better.
    Yes I should of mentioned I played kz2 for a bit too but there wasn't many people on the servers so I went to kz3 and they seem to be more popular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

BF3 is better than BF4 and BF Bad Company 2 was better than BF3.
    That series is going down the plug hole, hot on the heels of Call of Duty.
    It's hard to get a decent FPS nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭daUbiq

If you fancy some co-op multiplayer, you could always try Mass Effect 3. Teams of 4 versus waves of enemies.. It's good fun and there's always people playing.

I've been playing BF4 a lot lately and it's been very good... maybe not quite the heights of Bad Company 2 though!

Advertisement