Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aldi gear

Options
  • 11-08-2014 9:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Aldi's cycling stuff is in since yesterday, they have the €3 sports sunglasses that I saw recommended on another thread, as well as socks, compression tops and earphones.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Aldi's cycling stuff is in since yesterday, they have the €3 sports sunglasses that I saw recommended on another thread, as well as socks, compression tops and earphones.

The glasses are great. The ones with only a frame at the top are best as you can easily clean them with your top. Prefer them then my 200$ pair of oakleys.

They are also great if you run near water as a fly in the eye ain't much fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Ososlo

Aldi socks rock:cool:
    I bought a few pairs when I started running 2 years ago and still have them. They're only starting to go now.
    Keep your 1,000 mile socks. Never had even one blister!
    Gonna sock stock up on more of these bad boys:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭FrClintPower

Ososlo wrote: »
    Aldi socks rock:cool:
    I bought a few pairs when I started running 2 years ago and still have them. They're only starting to go now.
    Keep your 1,000 mile socks. Never had even one blister!
    Gonna sock stock up on more of these bad boys:cool:

I've a few pairs of the socks as well and they hold up really well. Got the glasses on Sunday and, while I haven't worn them out and about yet, they seem pretty decent.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Find the compression tops decent, this was good timing as I managed to rip my two year old aldi compression top the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Must pop into Aldi on the way home so...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭otterj

Do they have any in stock at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭lway

otterj wrote: »
    Do they have any in stock at the moment?

Doubt it as the last post was a Year ago. :)

Try Lidl, they have cycling gear this week: http://www.lidl.ie/en/Offers.htm?id=572

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭otterj

Thanks was too lazy to start a new thread:) No water proof trousers there! Winter is coming!

Advertisement