Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee Cupcake Recipe

Options
  • 11-08-2014 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good cupcake recipe using coffee (instant).

Also, I want to get into cupcake baking and would anyone know of any good website to go for recipes.

Would really appreciate a reply.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I have a recipe for cappuchino cupcakes in the Cooking Club here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056980917

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Clionam22

Have a look at Sally's baking addiction, she explains her methods & ingredients thoroughly, every recipe I've tried has been delish :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Faith wrote: »
    I have a recipe for cappuchino cupcakes in the Cooking Club here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056980917

Just went to thank that recipe, as I've used it myself with much yumminess. Thought i must not be logged in, as couldn't. Nope, twas Because I already gave it a thumbs up in 2013. Pesky boards. :)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

pwurple wrote: »
    Just went to thank that recipe, as I've used it myself with much yumminess. Thought i must not be logged in, as couldn't. Nope, twas Because I already gave it a thumbs up in 2013. Pesky boards. :)

Haha, awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ElecKtrA

Thanks for that recipe Faith.

I made 12 lovely cupcakes last night and brought them into work today and they went down an absolute treat!!! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭julan

Thanks for that lovely recipe

Advertisement